1- I'm sorry

"Harry hurry up and pack we are leaving for Hogwarts tomorrow, Ron same for you." Hermione yells throwing our things around.

"This place is a pig sty clean this place up as soon as you're done packing." She ordered.

"Yes mum." Ron laughed while Hermione glared at him.

"You do realize she isn't joking." I whisper to Ron.

"Come on 'mione you know I'm only joking, you're way prettier then a mum."

"What was that Ronald mums are pretty just look at me or Narcissa." Molly walked in the room with George right behind her.

"Why on earth would you say that about that nasty witch." Ron asked confused.

"Ronald that's no nice." Hermione yelled and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Bloody hell Hermione!" He yelled back.

"Well Ron I'll have you know Narcissa is a very nice women who just so happen to marry a total loon." Molly said helping Ron with his clothes.

"She's right, Lucius made her do what she did you should be more open minded, but even if I do agree with mum I still don't trust Draco." George spoke up.

"He's just a boy he was manipulated just like his mother, and I expect you all to be nice to him, he is not only feared by many but also very alone. I have had Narcissa over for tea and she told me that he has not spoken in weeks the poor thing." Molly sympathized.

"I will not, he has not done anything to earn my trust and I'm sure Harry will agree ,am I right Harry." Ron looked at me.

"Ron I don't trust him either but he was forced in to this." Ron looked at me like i was crazy.

"You're bonkers mate." He said before walking downstairs.

"Harry come on help me take these bags down would you." Molly asked picking up Ron's bag.

I nod and pick up my few bags and walk down stairs with Hermione and George in front of me.

When I placed my bags down I saw Arthur and Ginny sitting at the table.

I avoided looking at Ginny even though we broke up on good terms it was still awkward to say the least.

"Ok has everyone packed we will be leaving in the morning and I want to make sure you have everything." She looked around at us.

"Hermione do you have your scarves, and Ginny your sweaters."

"Yes mum." Ginny mumbled staring off in space.

"Yes ma'am." Hermione said after checking her bag again.

"Okay boys you have your robes and ties." Molly turned to me and Ron.

"Yes mum." Ron said stuffing his face.

"I forgot my ties I'll run up and get them."
I walk back up stairs and rummage through my things.

I'm sure I put them somewhere.

Then I caught a glimpse of red under my bed.
I reached down and pulled out a pile of ties.
When I went to walk out a small slip of paper fall from the stack.

I picked it up and saw there was something written on it.

IM SORRY

Was all was on the paper the name of who the note was from was scribbled out and hard to read.

"Harry supper is almost ready." I heard Hermione yell.

"Coming." I yelled back and stuffed the note in my pocket.

I run downstairs with the ties in hand.

"What took you so long." Hermione asked walking over to me.

"I couldn't find my ties." I answer shortly.

"Okay?" She gave me a questionable look before dropping it.

"Molly made your favorite dessert, treacle tarts." She laughed at my excited expression.

"I knew there was a reason I loved her so much." I laughed back.

After we ate, me and Ron played some wizard chess.

Which lead to me losing terribly.

"Ron , Harry get some sleep you both need it, and Harry remember if you have another nightmare just tell me please." Molly looked at me with tired eyes.

"Yes ma'am." I say back to her.

"Good night boys." She said and then shut the door.

Me and Ron both muttered good night and slowly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Harry, stay away from me." Ron yelled running away.

"Ron, 'mione don't run please." I pleaded.

"We hate you Harry Potter why don't you just kill yourself." Hermione screamed.

"You killed my brother you monster." Ginny cried.

"No I didn't please don't say that." My voice cracked.

"We'd all Be better off not knowing you, you're not special." All three of them said.

"Harry." I turned around to see Sirius.

"Sirius you were killed." I was in shock.

"No Harry you killed me I'm dead because of you." He spoke slowly.

"No I didn't." I yelled at him.

Everyone gathered around and started yelling things at me.

Go kill yourself

We hate you

Stay away from us

It's your fault he's dead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry! Harry! Harry wake up."

"No I didn't do that stop please." I sprung out of bed and saw Hermione and the whole Waesley family.

"Harry it was just a dream." Molly rubbed my arm.

"Yea Harry everything's ok." Hermione wiped something off my cheek.

I touched my face and it was soaked in tears.

"I'm sorry I woke you all up." I apologized.

"Harry it's fine mate as long as you're ok." Ron said sleepily.

"Now Harry back to bed there's still a few more hours till we need to leave." Arthur said moving everyone out of the room.

"Hey mate get some sleep everything's fine now." Ron turned around and quickly fell a sleep.

I couldn't fall a sleep so I just laid there until it was time to get up.

I looked over at Ron and thought maybe it would be better if I never met them they wouldn't of had to go through so much.

No shut up Harry James Potter they are your friends they would never think that.

The voice in my head still didn't believe that.

But what if they did.

<><><><><><><><><<><
AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY EVERYBODY I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER I THINK I DID OK

OH BY THE WAY TELL ME WHICH CHARACTER FROM HARRY POTTER YOU WOULD WANT TO BRING BACK FROM THE DEAD AND A CHARACTER THE YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT.

PERSONALLY ID BRING BACK SIRIUS AND I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT DUMBLEDORE.
SORRY NOT SORRY🙃🙃

COMMENT AND VOTE!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

LOVE YA!!!💋💋