8-Dream

---------
Harry's POV
---------

"Hey mione are we still going to hogsmeade this weekend." After Hermione and Draco's talk Hermione was her usual self. Ron was still mad but he was still calm.

"Of course no matter what, nothing is going to stop us from going to hogsmeade. Just make sure you and Draco are ready when we come and get you or I'm leaving without you two." She laughed.

"Don't worry I'll make sure he gets up." Draco walks in to the room with tea cups and hands one to Hermione.

"Thank you Draco." She says sipping her tea.

"Hey what about me?" I asked.

"You have two legs go get your own Hermione needs it more then you." I fake a hurt expression but laugh afterwards.

"It's getting late boys I'm heading to bed and harry please tell Ron I need to talk to him, no fighting this time." I nodded at her request, and She yawns walking to her room.

Me and Draco headed to our rooms shortly after.

I showered first and then tried to go to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Harry?" A soft voice spoke.

"Harry baby wake up." The voice said again.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Draco holding me in his arms.

"Love, it's time to go the kids are going to miss the train." He lightly chuckled.

"Wait, what, kids,love?" I asked confused.

"Oh Harry stop that. The train is going to leave and twins are going to hex us if we don't hurry." I couldn't be more confused why was Draco talking about kids.

Before I could say anything two little girls around eleven came in. One had dark black hair and grey eyes while the other had platinum blonde hair and green eyes.

"Dad We're going to be late I swear if you two make me late I will tell aunty mione." The grey eyed one yelled.

"Oh hush Cissa we have plenty of time." The blonde on spoke up.

The two girls started arguing before Draco broke them up.

"Cissa, Lilian stop arguing now let's go get your things." Draco got up and shooed the two girls away.

"Who were they?" I asked still curious about the whole situation.

"Harry what do you mean their our daughters. Are you feeling well?" He walked over to me and put his hand to my forehead.

Daughters, our daughters he can't be serious.

"Come on lets go." He grabs my hand.

I walk forward but am suddenly pulled back.

"Wait before we go." I looked at him questionably. He pulled our faces together, and...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I shot up and I was covered in sweat.

What in Merlin's name was that all about.

Me and Draco having kids...

Us almost kissing...

I looked over at Draco and he was sound asleep. He looked like an angel. So calm and at peace.

I quietly got up and walked over to his bed.

His hair was shining in the little moon little that was shining through the castle window.

His chest moving up and down with each breath.

That dream couldn't have meant anything could it.

I need to talk to someone about it but who.

Ron would kill me.

I can't talk to Draco.

Hermione might understand.

I quickly leave my room and head to hers. I knock on her door and it slowly opens revealing a sleepy Hermione.

"Harry what's wrong? Why are you up so late?" She asked tiredly.

"I-I had a dream." Was all I could say my mind was going over the dream again and again.

"Aw harry come here was it another nightmare." She pulled me to her bed and sat me down. Concern spilled after every word.

"No no, it wasn't a nightmare, it was like a vision to the future, but what I saw could never happen I mean. I don't think it would ever happen." Hermione was beyond confused at my rambling.

"Harry, what was dream about?" She asked.

"I was asleep in the dream and I started to hear a voice calling me. I opened my eyes and saw D-Draco holding me. Then he started going on about the kids being late and then two little girls came in to the room one of them started yelling for us to hurry up the other yelling at the first one. Then Draco shushed then and told them to get their bags then he told me that we needed to get up. Then when I went to walk out the door he pulled me to him and said "Wait before we go." And then he pulled our faces close together and then..." I was pacing the floor by now remembering every detail.

"Then what harry?" Hermione asked.

"Then I woke up and came to you." I stopped pacing sat next to her.

"What does it mean mione. I mean I don't like Draco that way. Do I? I mean I was totally confused the whole dream but I still found a sense of comfort in it as well. Ugh Hermione help me." I laid back on her bed with my hands on my face.

"Harry I think you might like Draco. Well you did just dream about you two having daughters and almost kissing." I sat up and was surprised at how calm she was being.

"Hermione I can't like Draco. I'm not Gay, I liked cho and Ginny remember."

"You could be bi and why can't you like Draco. I mean you two have been getting along so well. You should at least give him a chance even if he doesn't like you." She seem to be getting excited at the thought of me and Draco together.

"I don't know mione. I don't want to mess up our friendship we have by some feelings that aren't fully there and were created over some dream that could mean nothing." I was still confused and I didn't know what to do.

"Harry how bout you talk to Draco this weekend at hogsmeade. I need to talk to Ron so you and him can talk alone. If he doesn't return your feelings then you don't have to worry since as you say there 'not fully there'. But I feel like you might be wrong." She seemed so sure.

"Okay I'll talk to him, but if this messes anything up it's on you." She laughed at my attempt of threatening her.

"Well I'm going to head back to my room, good night mione and thank you for listening to me." She nodded and hugged me before I left.

I walked in to my room and Draco still hadn't moved so I quietly climbed in to my bed and slowly fell asleep. Thinking about the talk I'm going to have to have with Draco. Oh lucky me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:

I know I know this is kind of a boring way for Harry to finally discover is undying love for Draco but I don't care.

And Hermione being all sneaky we see you gurl.

Comment and vote
Please and thank you

Love ya!!!💋💋