5-Let me help

———————
DRACO'S POV (I know exciting)
———————

I looked over to The Gryffindor table and see Harry and he's friends laughing.

I'm glad he's happy but I can't help but feel upset that I'm not the one causing it.

I've known since I was little I was in to guys I've accepted that, but I've never been able to accept that I have a crush on
the boy who lived.

I fought my feelings but I can't help it.

He's straight and he'll never love a monster like me.

Ugh shut up Malfoy you need to stop obsessing over him.

I'm lucky I get to be his friend.

"Oi Malfoy what you starring at?" Blaise asked next to me.

"Me of course right maly cakes." Pansy batted her eye lashes at me.

I stopped myself from cringing.

These were the only Slytherin friends I had left and I'd rather not lose them.

"I was just zoning out." I answered dryly.

"So Draco what's up with you and Potter? Why so chummy all of a sudden?" Blaise joked.

"I'm trying to be friends with him. Not that I don't appreciate you two staying by my side. I just would like more friends and Harry's not all that bad." I admitted to them.

"Not all that bad? Draco are you serious? Just a few months ago you suppose ably hated
him." Pansy asked confused.

"I never hated him I just acted like I did." My voice was low almost not there.

"Fine if you want to hang with filthy blood traitors and mud bloods be my guest but count me out." Blaise stated.

I got up and walked out of the great hall.

Pansy followed after dragging Blaise along with her.

"Sod off would you I want to be alone." I yelled to them.

"Draco why are you so upset you use to say that all the time?" Pansy stepped closer with Blaise by her side.

"Because Harry's my friend and I don't want to hear you talk bad about my friend." I spat out My voice barely over a whisper.

"Draco you never felt bad when It came to us why Potter? Don't tell me you actually like him." Blaise and pansy laughed but I kept quiet.

"Oh you do." Tears fell from pansy's eyes as she ran off.

Blaise looked at me with disgust and then came over to me and picked me off my feet and punched me in the stomach.

"What the hell was that for?" I grabbed my stomach in pain.

"That was for being a disgusting fag."
(I'm sorry I hate gay insults and that word makes me sick but please bare with me with this) He punched me again in the face.

"That's for being a traitor." He then pulled out his wand and speaks low to himself but I feel pain going all through my body.

"And that was for pansy, you pathetic git." He walked off leaving me in pain on the floor.

I'm finally able to get up and head straight for my room in the eight year dorms.

I quietly enter my room hoping Harry's not here, but I am met with harry in only a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

I blush deeply when he realizes I'm there.

He looks embarrassed but also concerned at my state.

He quickly goes into the bathroom and comes out dressed before I can sit down.

"Good Merlin what happen Draco?" Harry's green eyes full of worry.

"It's nothing I'm fine I just need a shower." I try to walk passed him but he careful grabs on to my shoulders.

"You have a busted lip, a black eye, and your shirt is full of blood, you're far from fine let me help you please." He pleaded.

"Fine." I gave in and sat on my bed.

He cleaned up my face and healed the cuts.

Then he lifted up my shirt which made my face go scarlet red.

He healed the stomach and I was finally allowed to go shower.

I took a long shower not wanting to get out of the warmth.

I eventually got out and dried off.

I put on my night clothes and exited the bathroom.

Harry was passed out on his bed and looked so peaceful.

I walked next to his bed and just stared at him.

Why do I have to like him, he's stupid messy hair, he's stupid glowing eyes, he's stupid heroic heart. I liked it all and I couldn't help it he was perfect flaws and all.

I broke out of my trance and Laid on my bed.

I fell a sleep with the great Harry Potter on my mind.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello beobles

Sorry this chapter is short but you got a Draco POV so be happy.

I hope you liked this chapter I find it interesting when Draco is the one who loves first in the drarry fanfic because it just shows that he wasn't all that bad.
(Which by the way he's not)

I'm sorry again for the homophobic Blaise.

⚠️⚠️ warning now- there will be more but not much I hate it more then anything it actually makes me sick so don't hate me for having it.

Here's some potato's for good luck
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔
( idek )

Comment and vote
Please and thank you

Love ya!!!💋💋