5. Date

Day Five

I woke up the next morning with a sense of excitement.

I jumped out of bed, thinking about how today was the day I was going to spend the whole day with Harry.

I rummaged through my closet, searching for something cool but also practical to wear on my date.

As I looked through my closet, I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming feeling of sadness come over me.

I suddenly remembered how Harry had been wearing the same clothes since I first laid eyes on him.

I wanted him to feel handsome on our date.

I wanted him to feel special.

I pulled out a grey button up shirt with a fresh pair of dark denim jeans and put them in a small bag to bring to him.

"I hope this fits." I laughed to myself before exiting my house.

I took in a deep breath as I pulled up to the park on that refreshing Saturday morning.

I put the car in park, looking over at the bench a field away.

There sat Harry, sitting upward with something in his hand.

I exited my car with the small bag of clothes in my hand.

"Well, well.." I chuckled out loud, watching Harry feed the birds little chunks of granola bar. "Look who's feeding my food to the birds."

Harry looked up from the ground, staring up at me. "Hi Lou!"

"Hi Hazz." I sat next to him on the bench, laying the bag of clothes on his lap. "This is for you."

"What's this?" He furrowed his brows before opening up the bag.

"Just some clothes for you to wear." I added. "I wanted you to look nice on our date today."

He blushed. "T-This is a date?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "What else would it be, silly?"

Harry's blushing continued as he looked away. "I've never been on a date before."

"Well." I shrugged. "There's a first time for everything right?"

Harry looked back at me with a smile. "I suppose so."

"Great." I patted the bag. "Now go change."

Harry looked over at the park bathroom located nearby.

"Okay." He said, softly. "I'll be back in a minute."

He stood up before jogging lightly to the bathroom, leaving me alone for a few moments.

When he finally returned, I shook my head in disbelief at the sight of him.