8. Roses

"You look so happy

"You look so happy." I noted as we left the diner.

He lifted his hands over his face, attempting to cover his blushing smile.

I leaned him against the side of my car, lifting my hands up to his and removing them from his face

"You should never cover your smile." I leaned in a little closer. "You have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.. what a shame it would be to hide it."

He bit his lip, looking down at the ground. "You're too good to me."

I brushed a curl from his face, shaking my head. "That's impossible."

I wanted nothing more than to kiss him in this moment, but I didn't want to overwhelm him.

"Anyway.." I sighed. "Where to next?"

"Are you sure you want to spend more time with me?" He kicked a rock under his feet. "If you have other plans.. feel free to-"

I interrupted him, asking the same question twice. "Where to next?"

"Um.." Harry shrugged lightly. "I haven't see a movie in a while-"

"Done." I opened up his car door, allowing him to sit down.

I lightly jogged over to the drivers side, plopping down beside Harry.

"There just so happens to be a movie theatre a few blocks down from here."

I saw Harry looking out the window, admiring the people walking by.

"Do you want to walk there instead?" I asked him. "It is nice out today."

"Yeah." Harry nodded. "I would like that."

I got out of the car, watching Harry do the same as we made our way down the side walk.

I promptly grabbed his hand, not caring what anyone thought.

"Do you care if I hold your hand in public?"

I wanted to make sure it didn't bother him.

"No." He rubbed his thumb along mine. "It doesn't bother me at all."