Surprise!

High and Low, Hot and Cold, Fast and Slow, Sana and Tzuyu. Do you know what all those words have in common? They're complete opposites.

Tzuyu's POV

It was my last class. I watched the clock tick and tick. 'Wait I still need to move into my dorm!' I thought to myself completely exhausted. Class finally ended. "Tzuyu!" Someone called. I turned around to see a short girl. She was smiley brightly and her dimples were adorable. "Hello I guess?" I said trying to see who she was. "Oh sorry I'm Son Chaeyoung but just call me Chaeyoung!" She bounced up and down as she said that. I slightly smiled. "Anyways do you want to hang out?" She asked. "Sorry, I have to move into my dorm but maybe next time." And with that I walked away leaving the small (or smol hehe) girl pouting.

Sana's POV

I arrived to my dorm. My dorm was the only place I could relax besides Momo's dorm. I grabbed a book called Wonder, just about to open it, when I heard someone twisting my door knob. A tall figure walked into my dorm. Oh My God Jihyo what is this madness?!? "S-sana?" Tzuyu blinked. I felt my hands get sweaty. I waved a nervous smile trembling on my face. I then noticed Tzuyu's expression changed. It went from confused to cold out of nowhere. Why was she like this to me? The world may never know. "Out off all people why her." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "Umm I'm just going to go to my friend's dorm.." I muttered making a run for it. "Hey Momo it's Sana oh and Mina is here? Hi Mina!" I greeted them. "Why are you panting?" They asked in sync and giggled when they heard each other. "You know Tzuyu? Well she's my new roommate and umm.." I felt my face go hot. "Yeah we get it 😏" momo teased. I gave her a you-better-stop glare and flopped on her couch. It sure was a comfty couch. My eyes started to close. "G'night Sana." I heard Mina say before I was knocked out.

Tzuyu's POV

No no no why do I promise myself these things. As I was scolding myself for doing these dumb things, I heard a knock at my, or should I say mine and Sana's door. I opened the door. "Hello Tzuyu!" The short girl smirked. Ugh that Tiger will not leave you alone. "Hello Chaeyoung, come in." I sighed giving up on life (Oof). "Wait but how do you know where I live?" I asked. "I have my ways Yoda girl." She joked. I felt myself smile. 'Maybe Chaeyoung and I will get along well' I thought.

There is your update yay. Sorry if its short or bad. K author out bye :P