Change and Rise of TWICE

WE SHALL LET TWICE RISE!!

Mina's POV

News about us got around quickly. People followed us around like they were idols. Being the quiet girl I am, I hated the attention. "MINA NOTICE ME SENPAI!!" Some guy shouted. I waved at him. I wonder why we were so famous. Anyways, I went to lunch. We would all sit together like a family. All of our fans, which we called ONCE, were freaking out. I sighed. As I sighed I felt a warm hand hold onto mine. I looked at Chaeyoung and smiled. She could always cheer me up. "You don't like the attention do you?" She asked me as if I was her only concern. I nodded. "It's okay. We will get through this together." She reassured me.

RapMonster's POV (Ayyee BTS back)

'I can't believe Jin said yes' I thought. It was like a dream to me. As I was thinking about my Jinpai, my phone went off.

Kookie: Guys we have a meeting

Mochi: whyyyy

TaeTae: just listen to him

Mochi: fine

I got ready for the meeting. Wonder what this was about.

Jimin's POV

I hated when Jungkook called meetings out of no where but we might as well get it out the way. I went to our special area. Jungkook was already there. "We're just waiting on Suga and we'll start." Jungkook informed me. I sometimes felt like he was the leader. Eventually, Suga came. "Ok everyone is here besides Jin. But that's the reason we are here. Jin became nice." Jungkook said disgustingly. "Actually, I agree with him." I spoke up before leaving. I am not getting caught up in this Shiz.

V's POV

"I actually agree with Jimin, I think we should try being nice." I spoke up. I was really tired of bossy Jungkook. Don't get me wrong, we are friends, but this is annoying. "YO CHIMCHIM WAIT UP!" I called and ran after him. He smiled at me.

J-hope's POV

"Honestly Jungkook we should try change. Jin has seemed happier. From now on I am people's hope and sunshine!" I said. If it makes Jin happy this can't be bad. "Wait J-hope, I am coming with you." Suga spoke up. "I am tired of being punched and kicked by others like Tzuyu and BamBam, it hurts " Suga said while walking after me.

(If you're confused that leaves Jungkook and RM)

RapMon's POV

Jungkook looked at me. I could tell he was shocked. "Sorry man but I'm trusting Jin and all the other guys. Maybe this new change would be nice." I told jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

They left me. What the heck. I kicked a pebble. 'Fine. I don't need them!' I thought. I knew it wasn't true but I didn't want to admit it. I didn't want to feel weak. That's why I was who I am now. I sat down and started to cry. "You can always change." I heard a soft voice say. I looked up. "Why are you here. I-I don't need you." I said my voice cracking. The person sat beside me. "I forgive you Jungkook. Now change and go with you friends." Sana told me before heading off. I ran to my friends. "Wait! Guys I want to change to." I said. RM turned and looked at me. "I knew you would come to your senses." He smiled holding out his hand. I took it and smiled. This was a new start.

Tzuyu's POV

Well TWICE was rising alright. We soon had to get body guards. "This is so ridiculous." Jihyo muttered but it sounded like regular talking. I nodded. It was like we were idols. As we were walking we saw a crowd outside. It was two companie owners. "Hello we are JYP entertainment and BigHit entertainment and our here to collect TWICE and BTS." One of the guys announced. We walked to them. After greeting they told us about how they wanted New kpop groups and how they wanted us to be them. I gasped. We all agreed and were loaded into the vans they brought. This was defiantly going to be an adventure.

CUTTTTTTT. Hi I updated yayayaya....who that who that who that boy!! I'm sorry bad boy has been stuck in my head. ok bye now also Yeri slayss

 ok bye now also Yeri slayss