Sanake Strikes

ATTENTION SANA IS NOT BEING A BAD GIRL BUT SHE IS BEING A GOOD GIRL (#MISSA)!!!

Sana's POV

I ran (dashi run run run!) as fast as I could to Chaeyoung. I freaking love this ship and I will let no one sink it. Michaeng for life. Anyways, I saw Chaeyoung yelling at Mina. "YOU BEACH FRICK YOU!" Chae yelled. Dang fear thy smol tiger. Mina was backed in the corner crying. "CHAEYOUNG SHUT YOUR BUTT AND WATCH HMP!" I yelled but got tackled by Jimin. "MINATAKEMYPHONEANDPLAYTHEVIDEO!!" I managed to make out before Jimin covered my mouth. I slid my phone over to Chaeyoung and Mina. I watched as Mina grabbed my phone and press play. Blah blah blah the stuffs happened. I looked at Chaeyoung who was shock but that shock quickly turned into anger. "YOU DING DONG DOO!" She growled like a flipping tiger. "JEONGYEON!" Mina and Chaeyoung screamed. "WHAT DO YOU WANT KID- OH MY JESUS CHRIST WE NEED SOME HOLY WATER!" She yelled. I started laughing so hard despite the fact my ribs were being crushed. "NAYEON GET SOME WATER AND DAHYUN GRAB YOUR MINI BIBLE YOU CARRY! EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED YOU TWO." She yelled sounding like when jihyo was talking (burn.). "SHOW HER THE VIDEO!" I wheezed out. Mina gave her my phone while Chaeyoung push Jimin off me. "JIN COME HERE AND WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG DAHYUN AND NAYEON?!" Jeongyeon screeched after seeing the awfulness. "Dang you sound louder than Jihy- THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!" Dahyun yelled. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- OWW MY RIBS!" I said laughing through the pain. Chaeyoung was still tackling Jimin while Jeongyeon glared at him. "I'M HERE...OH MY!" Nayeon screeched pooring the water on Jimin. Dahyun threw her mini bible at Jimin. "YOU NEED JESUS!" She yelled getting a huge bible out of nowhere and threw it a Jimin again. "YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME BRUISE MY RIBS!" I laughed tears rolling down my eyes. "OK WHAT IS HAPPENING! WHY IS JIMIN WET?" Jin asked. At least someone was normal. "OH MY GOSH DAHYUN WHY DO YOU HAVE A BIBLE THAT SIZE! YOU BETTER NOT THROW IT AT JIMIN!" Jin screamed after seeing a bible taller than Chaeyoung. Just kidding it was talker than Tzuyu because lots of things ate taller than Chaeyoung. "WATCH THIS AND PREPARE YOUR EYES!" Jeongyeon yelled. "We should just have everyone watch it?" Mina spoke up. "MY DAUGHTER SHE HAS BEEN CRYING!" Nayeon yelled running to hug Mina. "Good idea Mina." I said grabbing my side. Ouch. We walked to the living room except for Jimin who was groaning from a bruise the bibles gave him. "OH MY GOSH!" Jhope cried. "UNACCEPTABLE!" Jihyo screeched getting up with Dahyun to throw that huge bible st Jimin. "k." Tzuyu shrugged. "YAHH MOM GET MORE HOLY WATER!" Momo yelled. After more holy water we left to go back to the JYP building. "Grrr I hate that Jimin now!" Jeongyeon told us. "He broke my beautiful ship for a second." She added. We all agreed.

So this people is the reason why Jeongyeon and Jimin hate eachorher.

HEHEHE I AM SORRY IF THIS WAS A MESSY CHAPTER. I have been very busy with important work *cough* Clumsy Sana videos, momo being dumb videos, being sad that I am an international fan and I can't go to TWICELAND, Twice on crack, anx being lazy *cough* k bye...JUST KIDDING HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM YERIM. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH.