Nothing Much

Ehh it's nothing much.

Mina's POV

Nothing much.

The end.

Bye.

Lol jk ill start now.

Mina's REAL POV

Everyone has been so quiet lately. Jihyo is actually quite than me for once (😏). I don't like(y) it. I actually wish they were noisy. "Mina what's happening?" My mom asked me. I decided to call her. "Nothing much." I said before hanging up

(That is how she hangs up and where my peppa pig fans at yo??)

Chaeyoung's POV

Sooooooooo quiet. I hate this. Ahhh I need to fix this! "YOU GUYS!" I Yelled. They all turned to look at me. We are so quiet lately what is happening. "Nothing much." Every one except Nayeon answered. I looked at her. "I'm being beautiful." Nayeon said before looking in a mirror. "Are you sleep talking?" Tzuyu asked Nayeon. She growled before tackling her. "CAT FIGHT!" Jeongyeon yelled. Everyone started cheering besides Nayeon and Tzuyu her were literally clawing each other. Well everything is back to normal.

Tzuyu's POV
(Get ready for some *epic* fighting)

This lady can't take a joke. "COME ON GRANDMA! ARE YOU THAT OLD TO NOT KNOW WHAT A JOKE IS?" I yelled as I twisted her arm. She scowled as she slashed my face. I turned around and kicked her in the back. She fell down. Nayeon got up and ran away from me. I smiled in victory. "DON'T MESS WITH ME!" I yelled kneeling down on the ground throwing my hands up in victory.

Nayeon's POV

That beach think she won. Hahaha I am not done with her. I grabbed my go-pro and attached it to my chest. I need to record her reaction. I grabbed my secret weapon and crept back out. I held in my laughter as I saw Tzuyu dancing like a maniac. I made sure my go-pro was recording. "Hey bish guess who's back (back again)." I said my secret weapon pointed at Tzuyu. Tzuyu instantly stopped dancing. "WOAH NAYEON YOU ARE GOING OVER BOARD!" She screamed panicking. I smirked. I put my finger on the trigger of my secret weapon. "IM NAYEON DON'T SHOOT THAT BAZOOKA!" Jihyo ran in front of me. I pushed her aside. "Bye beach." I said before pulling the trigger. A bomb looking thing flew out. It exploded in front of Tzuyu making a big boom. I laughed as Tzuyu fell to the ground. "HAHAHA I GOT YOU GOOD!" I cried as confetti floated down. That bazooka actually was for parties. Tzuyu was still on the ground pale. "Nayeon what the heck!" Jihyo yelled. "Why would you use that puny thing." She scolded kind of getting a larger bazooka. "This is what you need." She winked at me. "OK WHY THE FUNK DO YOU HAVE BAZOOKAS!" Dahyun yelled at us. "Says the girl who has a giant bible." I scoffed. She threw a mini bible at me. "Dang do you carry those everywhere? And how much of those to you have?" Momo asked. Gosh these bushes don't even care about me. I grabbed a fake knife and stabbed Jihyo. Jihyo knew it was fake and acted dead. Hehe my leader gets my signal (😏). "JIHYOOO...actually our ears sre saved! Yay!" Jeongyeon said smirking. She must of known we were joking. "YOO JEONGYEON MY GHOST WILL HAUNT YOU WHEN I DIE!" Jihyo yelled standing straight up. "You know you love me park jisoo." Jeongyeon flipped her short hair. Dang what have I taught her. Jihyo lounged for Jeongyeon when Sana's phone went off. "Oh continue this I'll be back." Sana said while leaving.

Sana's POV

I hummed while walking outside. I got a message from someone saying to. I know this is dumb since I am an idol but who cares. I walked outside. "Hello." Someone said before covering my mouth. That person injected something into me. My vision stsrted to blur. "TZUYU HELP!!" I managed to yell. I could hear Tzuyu's foot steps. "SANA!" She cried before everything went black.

Oooh one way to end the chapter. Who do you think the kidnapper is? Also who else hyped for the comeback in April? I am I even told my teacher. Also also got7 look is so good. If you didn't watch it yet I got ya

My BamBam fraking slayed. Lol k bye enjoy the mv.