New Pair

Umm Idk how to start this but ehhh hi.

Mina's POV

After hours of comforting Sana she finally left. I swear I will kill Tzuyu. While I was thinking on how yo kill Tzuyu, my phone went off.

SmolTiger: uhh hello? Is this Mina

Pingu: yeah...who are you

SmolTiger: I'm Chaeyoung from school

Pingu: what..

I almost dropped my phone. THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF FATE! My phone went off again.

BunBun: 😏

Pingu: ??

BunBun: I am your Cupid.

Pingu: what

Pingu: Answerrr meee

Pingu: Fine. Be that way

'Hmm I wonder what she meant by that' I thought. I heard a knock at my door. I groaned lazily getting off my cough and dragged myself to the door. I opened the door. "Hel-" I gasped.

ChaeYoung's POV

What? Did nayeon know I liked Mina. I put my phone away and walked to Mina's dorm. We weren't actually that far apart. "I owe you one Nayeon." I thought out loud. I knocked on the door. "Hel-" Mina gasped. Her gasped turned into her gummy smile. "Hi Mina Unnie!" I smiled widely. She waved at me a little awkwardly and let me into her dorm. She had lots of penguin. "Hmm no wonder why your username is Pingu." I told her. She laughed. I loved her laugh. If I was able to melt I would be the definition of water. I walked to her couch and sat down. She walked over and sat beside me. I played with my fingers. I would confess. I mean, this had to be fate. "Mina unn-" I stopped as she cut me off. "CHAEYOUNG WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" She blurted out. She covered her face with a penguin. "YESSS!" I jumped up. I started doing a victory dance. I looked at Mina and pulled her up. We were now both doing a victory dance looking like wild animals. We kept on dancing when my phone went off.

Yoda: Chaeyoung I need you I messed up please.

SmolTiger: Ok Ok I'll be on my way.

I looked at Mina. "I have to go sorry." I told her. I pecked her on the lips leaving her flustered. "Cya later!" I called before leaving. I went to Tzuyu's/Sana's dorm. It was pretty close also. I took out the spare key Tzuyu gave me and unlocked the door. I saw her on the couch. Her eyes were red and her makeup was all over her face. Tears were streaming down her eyes. "Tzuyu! What's wrong?" I asked trying not to panic. She looked up at me really regretting what she must of done. "Sa-Sana U-nnie!" She said her voice cracking. She started to cry even harder. 'She must of messed up real bad.' I thought.

Meanwhile....
"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!" Sana yelled after Momo treated her to Ice Cream (cake 😏).

Yooooooo MICHAENG!! Now I need to fix this mess rip in Rio. Oh well cya and Jihyo will get someone 😏.