Happiness

Yo the title isn't a Red Velvet song btw (even though happiness is a good song especially Wendy's shine on me part like for real she slayed me out of my hole) but yeah lets get to the story

Tzuyu's POV

I was very flustered after what Sana did. My heart was probably going to explode. Wait I need to thank Jin! I ran to find Jin. "Jin!" I called once I saw him. He looked up at me "Yeah?" he questioned wondering why I was so happy. "It worked! Your plan about apologizing." I squealed. He chuckled. "See Tzuyu, it was that simple. Now I have to go. See ya.". He walked away. 'Whoever gets to be his girlfriend or boyfriend will be lucky' I thought to myself heading to my class.

Jin's POV

I was happy everything worked out with Sana and Tzuyu but a part of me was upset. I am probably being selfish but a part of me didn't really want my plan to work. I walked to my car and drove to my safe spot. This spot was were i didn't have to worry about anything. I loved the feeling of the warm sand between my toes and the sound of the waves crashing on the sand. I found a rock I was able to sit down on and stared at the waves. "J-Jin.." Someone stuttered. I turned around to see him.

RapMonster's (RM's) POV

My brain stopped functioning when Jin faced me. His eyes could melt you easily. "Yeah?" He asked with his calming voice. My legs turnt to jelly. "H-h-here.." I gave him the paper before running off. 'Way to go RapMon, probably humiliated yourself' I thought to myself mentally face palming. I got in my car and drove away probably leaving Jin in confusion.

Nayeon's POV

I noticed Sana has been acting happier and more bubbly. I wondered what happened

BunBun: Hey Mina, you know what happened to Sana?

Pingu: No but do you know who Son Chaeyoung is perhaps?

BunBun: Yeah, we have math together. Why?

Pingu: I was just wondering. Well ttyl bye

I was smirking at my phone. Maybe I can get Chaeyoung's number and give Chaeyoung her number.

BunBun: Jihyo you know ChaeYoung's number?

ThomasTheTrain: Yeah it's 1234567890

BunBun: ok thanks

ThomasTheTrain: wait why do you want it?

BunBun: For Mina 😏

ThomasTheTrain: 😏. Well Bye

Hehe You're welcome Minari.

Jimin's POV

I overheard Jin's conversation with Tzuyu. I can't believe he would betray Jungkook like that but he seems happier. Maybe I should be like Jin and be nicer. I'll give it a chance I guess. Hopefully this will be cool.

Yooo author here. Who's ready for some MiChaeng? I am. And I told you BTS won't be mean forever. Lol k bye and sorry that this chapter is shorter. Ill try to make the next one longer.