Ending

Yo pretend they had all these moments pls cause they didn't have sixteen but yeah (and other moments...).

Tzuyu's POV

She layed their lifeless on the ground. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED YOU F**KING **S**LE!" I shouted at Taehyung. My life was crashing down. I didn't care about the bullet in my leg. I just wanted her back. I cried on top of Sana while Jihyo called someone. "No..." I heard Momo mutter in Japanese. She was hugging Mina. Nayeon was on the ground bawling while Jeongyeon was pacing. She walked up to Taehyung. "F**k you." She said before pitching him in the face. Taehyung fell to the ground unconscious (I AM SOWWY TAETAE D:). "Thanks dad." I sniffled to Jeongyeon. I could hear the faint sound of sirens. The sirens were now nearby I didn't care. I hugged Sana's body as they took it away refusing to let go. One of the people were about to tell me to get off..."Lett her." Jihyo Unnie demanded. For the first time her voice was scary. I looked at her and we made eye contact. I gave her a weak smile.

Mina's POV

I cried as I sat next to Tzuyu. I just lost one of my best friends besides Momo. Flashback 'I can't believe I missed that!' I thought. I was usually good at these crane games. 'And I was about to get two!' (Ayee who remembers this?) I yelled in my head. I was upset when I felt warmth on my back. I smiled as Sana was back hugging me. I tried again. I grabbed two but one fell. I still had one left. I got it. End of flashback I started to cry harder. "SANA YOU IDIOT YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO GO NOW!" I screamed in my head but I stopped and began to smile.

Momo's POV

No. J -trinity is gone. I cried thinking about that. I hugged Mina. I took out my phone.

I cried while watching the video. 'I miss you so much squirrel' I thought. But then I realized something. I smiled.

Nayeon's POV

I looked over at Mina, Momo, and Sana. I knew they had it the worst. I cried remembering the timed I laughed with Sana. Flashback I was about to fight Sana. I put my leg up while she did the same. Then we started. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, she fell. I started bursting out laughing. End of flashback "Thanks Sana for those fun times." I muttered and a small smile crept up on my face.

Jeongyeon's POV

"I hate Taehyung and Jimin." I scowled. Those bi****s. I was in the back corner if the truck sobbing. "Jeongyeon watch this." Momo said holding out her. I grabbed her phone.

(Skip to 1:34)
I started giggling. 'Aish we are such works.' I thought. I then started to smile widely.

Jihyo's POV

I looked st my members. I noticed some were smiling. "Mina? Why sre you smiling?" I asked. Her best friend just died. "Memories." she smiled. Yo flashback time again "Oh yeah Sana my nickname was watermelon." I told Sana. "HAHAHAHA!" She laughed. *skip some time* I watched as she fell down from laughter. It was my turn to laugh. Back to present I understood now.

Dahyun's POV

Ahh my heart. I clenched my heart as I cried (had to make Dahyun her extra self). Wait. I snatched my phone out of my pockets.

I remember that and I smiled wide along with my other members.

Chaeyoung's POV

Ajrienifejofneofneoc. My smol mind is still processing what happened. Tears were rolling down my check. I looked at the other members who were smiling happily. Well, besides Tzuyu. I look at Sana's body. Fla- why you get the hang of it I was writing in our journal/diary. I looked over at Sana who was just being herself. I continued to right when the eight shifted on the Sure of the bed. I saw Sana raise the covers before she covered them over me. I smiled while I continued to right. It ended k I grinned. "Memories." I whispered.

Tzuyu's POV

I cried and cried. I was holding onto Sana's cold hand tightly. I looked over at my members. They were smiling? I could feel my anger start to rise. I felt someone grab my hand. "Watch." Jihyo said. I was hesitant to take it.

I smiled. I looked to Sana's body. "Thank you for leaving so many memories. You may be gone physically but mentally, you are still here. I will watch our videos a lot. And we can talk sometimes to. Just you and me." I smiled widely.

The end.

Cool I will add epilogues don't worry. Who remember these moments thoooooo. Also to cheer you up...

And...

Anotha one...

Almost done...

Last one...

ALL VIDEOS ARE NOT MINE. THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. Hoop bye.