Plot Twist?!

Third Person's POV (I guess)

"GUYS GET ON YOUR MOTORCYCLE!" Tzuyu yelled. She was already on her own. The other members scrambled onto their motorcycles. Tzuyu then took off after Sana. Chaeyoung threw something and it attached itself to the van. "FALL BACK!" Jihyo called. They slowed down and pressed a few buttons on their motorcycle and it opened up a screen with a red dot and a blue one. "Ok Split up! Tzuyu with me and the ships with each other." Jihyo's loud voice boomed through the members motorcycles. Yeah, they had dope (no pun intended) motorcycles. Jihyo and Tzuyu kept behind the van while the others went off somewhere and followed the tracking device, Chaeyoung threw on the van earlier, through the screen. Jitzu surged after the van not on it's tail but far enough behind to where the driver of the van wouldn't be able to see them.

Dahmo were on the street to the left of the van. They zoomed ahead of jitzu and would of been side to side with the van if they were on the same street . "Those idiots are dumb enough to use a GPS." Dahyun whispered to everyone through the motorcycles. She easily hacked into the GPS to know where they were trying to go. "Dahyun and I are going to be waiting at where they are taking Sana. Jitzu and 2yeon keep following the van and Michaeng I will send you the GPS. Meet up with us." Momo said. Dahmo arrived and hid behind a large boulder. They drew our their guns (Yes they have guns). "Stay in stealth." Dahyun murmured to Momo. Momo nodded.

"Jihyo we are are behind you." Nayeon whispered. 2yeon raced next to Jitzu. "Hey we are here with Dahyun and Momo." A faint voice came through. 'Well that was obviously Mina talking since it was really quiet' Jeongyeon thought in her head. 2yeon noticed the van was slowing down. When they came to a stop, they quietly hopped off their motorcycles and pulled out a gun. (Btw pretend they are like wearing black leather jackets and black pants and look amazing). "Ok Dahmo create a distraction. Michaeng, watch their backs. 2yeon make sure no one goes to the van. I will make sure nothing happens to us. Oh and Tzuyu. Go get your girl." Jihyo whispered her plan actually quietly. All the memebers but Dahmo waited for the distraction. POW! POW! "It's go time." Jihyo told them.

Tzuyu's POV

I ran quietly toward the van. I kicked open the door easily. 'Tzuyu smash!' I thought in my head after I did that. I smirked but that smirk faded quickly. "Sana..." I muttered before running to her. She had bruises on her legs and an open wound was visable on her arm. Her eyes were bloodshot probably from crying. I took out a handkerchief I randomly had and wrapped it around her. I carried her on my back. I was about to attend to her wounds when my leg felt like a burning knife stabbed it. I screeched in pain as I fell down. "Tzuyu..." Sana whimpered. I turned around to look at who shot my leg. It was a guy or st least that is why I thought. "Well if it isn't Sana's knight in shining armour." He spat. His voice was deep and felt like I was being swallowed whole into a pit of darkness. I then saw a light on a wall. The light blinked really quick four times then paused. It blinked really quick two more times. 'MORSE CODE!' I yelled in my head (btw that said hi). I watched the light.

.... . / .. ... / ...- (you need to solve this by yourself.

I gasped. "What!" The guy scowled. I turnt to Sana trying to see if she saw it. She nodded her head slightly.

--. . - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / - .... . .-. .

I turnt to Sana again. She shook her head. Wth. "Taehyung what do you want?" She croaked. Taehyung took a step back surprised that she knew it was him. "Well I want you.....dead." He said. "Well we might as well have a fair gun fight?" She proposed. He gave her a thumbs up. "But can I talk with my members and do a Vlive Before we do this?" She asked. He took a moment to consider this. "Ok." He finally said. "You. Call your friends here." He told me. I called my members. "Guys I love you. Don't miss me too much." She said to us. She then put vlive on. "Hi ONCES! I love you all very much. Don't forget me." She said before ending it. She then pulled out a gun and put it to her head. " I love you Chou Tzuyu. You are my everything. " she said before she pulled it.

Hi....sorry not sorry. K Byebyebyebyebye