One-shot: Harry Potter: (2/2)

Hadrian was laying down on his bed thinking about what his mom had told him earlier.

He was going to a Magical School!

Apparently Dumblywhore was incorrect about him being a squib. In fact it seems that someone bounded his magical core. However ever since he got adopted by his mother the bound broke and his magic spreaded throughout his body so he doesn't have to rely on a wand.

Anyways Hadrian laid in his plush black silky bedsheets waiting for his older sister Melione to hurry up so they can go shopping at Diagon Alley, his parents would have taken him but they were busy since the death eater attacks, luckily they split the world into two so that Hades would take care of the deaths on one side with his Roman counter part, while the Egyptian Gods did the other side.

Snapping out of his thoughts he sighed as he got up from his bed, dusting up his clothes and readjusting them he strided out of his room to see if his sister 'Lione was finished.

Walking into Diagon Alley, Harry was a was a bit surprised to see not many people around and remembered the suppose "Dark Lord". Before they left his mom put a glamour on both of them, because since his mother is the direct granddaughter of Hecate, they would be recognized as the "Royal Family of Magical Britain", even if they are technically "American". And with their American accents you can immediately tell.

Anyhow the duo were in a magical bookstore called "Flourish Blotts©", Harry who would most likely be a Ravenclaw was picking up books left and right. His sister 'Lione was rolling her eyes as her excited baby brother looked through the books. She could still remember the first time they met.

Melione was sitting in her bedroom when a guard informed her that her parents had arrived. Cleaning up her room she ran outside and tackled her parents into a hug, that was when she felt something squirming, backing up she felt her jaw drop. "W-W-what?!  When did you have a kid?!", Melione asked her parents utterly shocked.

Her mom just smiled and motioned her to sit down, after her mom explained everything. Melione was shocked. Looking over at the baby, she asked if she could hold him. Melione was surprised that the baby didn't scream and cry in terror. Instead he flashed her a smile that resembled so close to her mom's and blew wet raspberries. Melione felt her heart melt and promised to protect her baby brother.

She was pulled out memories when she felt a small hand tug on her black sweater. Looking down she made eye contact with big emerald puppy dog eyes, and she immediately melted. After paying for a ridiculously large amount of books. Harry dragged her off to a prank store, in the store the bumped into a pair of red headed twins called Gred and Forge, or Fred and George and the four immediately hit it off, and when they left the twins promised to stop by on the train.

Going into the pet store Melione left to look at the snakes while Harry mindlessly walked around, looking for something. Just when he was about to walk out, a black blob clung onto his chest. Surprised Hadrian looked down and saw that it was black keezle, paying for him and some food for it and what not, he dragged his sister out of the store and left.

After getting his robes he left back to the underworld since his mom had a wand already ready for him.

.  .  .

The Potters were soaking up the attention from their fans and the news reporters. When a family of four walked into the train station, immediately everyone's attention turned to them.

The family was gorgeous.

The father was very tall and had broad shoulders and was very masculine, and looked to be in his mid thirties. He was dressed in an expensive black Italian suit, and he had a very aristocrat facial features, they all did. The mother was absolutely drop dead gorgeous, she to looked like an aristocrat but her facial features were more gentle and friendly unlike her husband's cool and emotionless face. She looked to be in her late twenties. The daughter to was beautiful and looked more like her father but seemed to have her mother's manners. She looked around eighteen. And finally the young boy, was a perfect blend of his parents, anyone who looked at him could tell he would be a lady killer when he gets older. He seems to be 16, even if he was a bit taller than normal sixteen year olds.

Ignoring the stares Ophelia pulled her baby into a her arms, "oh my baby is growing up so fast, now you're leaving my nest. Oh my heart!", Ophelia exclaimed dramatically crying as Hadrian squirmed in his mother's chest embarrassed as his dad and sister snickered.

Harry shot them a look of betrayal. Pouting, he shot them his puppy dog eyes that he learned from his mother. And just like his mother he had everyone wrapped around his finger. Sighing, his dad pulled his mom off of him and almost got punched in the face for taking away her baby. Calming down, Ophelia with the elegance and grace of a queen, that she is, recomposed herself and pulled her son into a proper hug and kissed his forehead. His father gave him a pep talk about him needing to find a girlfriend or boyfriend, and he too gave him a hug. Melione pulled him into a hug and made him promise to iris message. Getting on the train, Hadrian shot his family a dazzling smile before getting on. Harry thought he heard a flash, but he ignored it and continued to look for Fred and George who were in his year.

You must be wondering, 'How can this be? 'Isn't he supposed to be fourteen like his former twin?', well you see...

Hadrian was very curious at a young age and snuck into Ophelia potions lab, and luckily Harry only consumed a drop of the nasty potion. However as a cosquence for his actions he turned two years older, luckily he was young and all his bones are not permanently set or else he would be in excruciating pain.

Anyways after a few minutes, he finally found the two. He was introduced to their friend Lee Jordan, and the four seemed to hit it off when they bonded over pranks. After a few hours of playing exploding snap much to Hadrian's amusement, the train came to a screeching stop. Sitting with the first years, to the castle for the "experience".

They had arrived.

Hadrian had seem many beautiful thing but this.. This beauty was the remaining Legacy of his ancestors. He could feel the magic of the castle  urging his to come closer.

Shaking off the urge, he waited for his turn, which was last since he is a "transfer" students. Sitting down on  the stool and putting on the  hat immediately, the hat started shouting,  "PRINCE!  PRINCE!  PRINCE!", shocking everyone excluding Hadrian who groaned at the title. He was  already a prince he didn't want to be another one.

"WHAT!", a voice shouted out(can you guess who that is) and almost immediately, everyone broke out into chatter.

__________________
A/N: I've decided that I wasn't going to do this anymore because to be frank I do not have time to write fan fiction anymore. I am sorry, but I can still write drabbles and omakes, Ciao!