Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8: MY FIRST TRAINING

     It’s Saturday morning and I’m with my friends having breakfast at The Great Hall. A few days ago, Ezrille received a letter from Reo saying that he won’t be duelling with Ezrille and that he had readied a representative instead. I was surprised at how Reo planned the same thing too. Ezrille immediately agreed without second thought as this was our secret plan too. I guess Reo went through whatever Ezrille went through too. I bet he didn’t want to hurt Ezrille. I didn’t know who the representative from Gryffindor was and neither was my identity revealed to them. Tonight is the big night. Ezrille and the Loxias twins had been giving me and Scorpius tips and practises on spells and curses. I had been learning how to use my wand too, in Charms and it is fun actually.

     No one knew that I was going to use the Bravening Serum except for Scorpius as he will be duelling too. But he refused to use the serum claiming that a gentleman uses his own strength to fight. (Ridiculous little boy).

     I am actually excited for tonight’s programme. Our first Quidditch practise, then dinner, then first DA training, then the Duel.

“Kaira?” the familiar voice interrupted. I wheeled in my seat and saw a pair of green eyes looking at me. “Yes Arthur?” I asked draining my goblet having finished my breakfast. “Shall we go to potions together?” he asked. Louis was standing next to him. Arthur had been my potions partner since our first class and I had been enjoying every minute with him, teaching him whatever he wanted to know.

     “Sure!” I pulled my bag without second thought of the blonde next to me. “Kaira?” Scorpius called me. I inwardly groaned. “Can I go with him? One minute…I wanna have a word with him.” I winked at Scorpius and ignored at his further objections.

     Soon, Arthur and I were walking together to potions and our talk was going pretty well. I got to know that he has this great passion for Quidditch and he didn’t want to talk about his family so I let the topic drop. As we went down the stairs that led to the dungeon, silence enveloped us.

     The only sound was Louis humming a familiar song that made my heart skip a beat. I froze to the ground.

I’m watching you from the stage yeah!

Your smile is on every face now.

But everytime you wake up you’ll hearing me say, goodbye

Baby you don’t have to worry,

I’ll be coming back for you! Back for you!Backfor you!For you~

Baby I’ll be going crazy,

So I’m coming back for you! Back for you! Back for you! For you~

“One direction?” I squealed and Louis turned tome. “Yeah! You like ‘em?” he asked, eyes glimmering. “Of course!!” I cheered.

“But I thought that this is 2017? One direction is a so-long-time-ago.” He said.

     “Who cares? I still love them!” I cried as Louis and I jumped into a tight fanly hug. <I dunno what they call when a fan hugs a fan, so I call it a fanly hug>. I screamed in his ears and he did too. As we pulled back I saw that his eyes had a tinge of orange in them from the fire of the torches and just like all the other Weasleys he too had red hair and a bit of freckles on his nose. He was tall indeed, but not taller than Arthur obviously. He was easily described as a careless handsome boy,-no brother. He was too brotherly actually. I was shaking in excitement. I rarely meet a Directioner, and Taylor is definitely not one. So, it’s kinda like my wishlist come true.