Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10: HE IS A YOUNG TEENAGE

We made our way to the fourth floor of the building and slowly made our way to the end of the lonely corridor where I guess the bathroom is located because most of the DA students seem to be there already. I held my wand in my pockets as I silently practiced muttering the spells that I had learned earlier from Ezrille and some books from the library. Scorpius held my free hand in his as he drew soft circles on my palm with his thumb. He was trying to calm me but it's not working. Although I love the way Scorpius's thumb run softly on my skin but for some reason it's making my palm to get itchy. I'm getting even tensed and I feel like puking. I swallowed hard on the bile rising at the back of my throat I hate this muddled up feeling.

I don't even know if Taylor knows about me getting involved in a duel. But I bet, if he knew, he would have choked me to death.

I'm really scared, to be honest. Scared about the fact of Taylor knowing this and the whole duel. What if I get really hurt, or maybe killed even? What if I kill someone? No! I'll make sure that'll not happen. No embarrassing scene should occur or I swear I'll die. Plus, I have gained myself some audience tonight. So, my whole identity is in the game. One wrong move, and I'm a stooge. My S.A.D feeling is rising to the peak now at the thought of this. I don't know what'll happen in there. Why the bloody hell did I even suggest this idea at the first place?! Curse my own mouth!!!

Just then, as we were near the Bathroom, Scorpius stopped and turned to me.

"You took the Serum already?" he asked.

"Oh! I forgot! I really have to find a time to have a gulp of the Bravening Serum before I get in there." I nodded at him.

"Erm...what about you drink it now?" he knitted his eyebrows and I looked away. One more second I see him knitting his freaking eyebrows, I swear I'll explode!

What?

NO!

Why would I explode?

I don't hold any feelings for him!

"Are you sure of that?" My subconscious butts in. I tried my best to push all of this to the back of my mind. Not now!

I raised my head and looked at him again.

"Here? Now?" I asked.

"Yea...no one's here. I'll cover for you..." he said and stood in front of me as I took out the vile out of my pocket. The red liquid greeting me with pleasure, and I stared at it.

"Go on!" Scorpius encouraged me to drink it. I let out a shaky breath and pulled the cork from the vile before bringing it to my lips.

"You want some?" I asked Scorpius.

"No. You should half of the content, not all, don't forget that." He reminded me.

"Wow. Someone has been paying attention in class." I heard myself smirk for the first time. I doubt whether if it's my own habit. The only person to smirk like this is Scorpius who I'm so attached to right now.

"You sure you don't want any?" I asked him again never failing to annoy him.

"For crying out loud! Will you drink it already!" he bellowed. I flinced.

"Okay, okay! Calm down l'il Scorps-" I managed to tease him but he cut me off by grabbing the vile from my hand at the same time as his other hand supported the back of my neck.

I was surprised by his action and before anything came tumbling out of my lips- because he wasn't allowing that to happen, Scorpius tipped the bottle down into my mouth and I was forced to feel the metallic tasting liquid running down my mouth as I tried to gulp it.