Roy Harper - I will always be here for you

Y/N's POV

I had just finished my shift at the Verdant and I was making my way to the back so I could change back into my regular clothes. I said bye to my coworkers and I was almost home when someone grabbed me and placed a knife against my neck.

"Now, be a good girl and hand over everything you have," he huskily said in my face, his breath reeking of alcohol.

I only whimpered in response causing him to drive the blade even deeper into my neck, "I said hand it ove-," he was cut off by someone knocking him out from behind. I quickly spun around to see Arsenal standing over whoever tried to mug me. 

"Thank you," I mutter to whoever I was talking to under the mask. He only nodded at me in response. 

Before I could get any other words out, Arsenal shot an arrow and seemingly flew away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at work I was extremely anxious and jumpy. One of my coworkers, Roy, noticed and pulled me to the side in between shifts.

"Y/N, are you alright? You've been acting strange all day," he said with a concerned look in his eyes.

I looked away trying to hide from his concerned gaze, "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just feeling out of sorts. 

Roy grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him, "Y/N, you know you can come to me if anything is bothering you. I will always be here for you." 

With those words coming out of Roy's mouth I instantly felt so much better and without thinking, I wrapped my arms around him breaking down and letting my emotions take control.

"Thank you, " I said through my tears as Roy slowly wrapped his arms around me and I settled into his warmth. 

That one moment with Roy meant more to me than he could ever know.