Dick Grayson - Tequila

You were walking down the streets of Blüdhaven after a long and stressful day at work. Your boss had made you stay late and you were beyond exhausted. All you wanted to do was go home and go straight to bed.

You were almost home when you heard the sound of a gun click from behind you. Rubbing your temples you turned around with the most annoyed look on your face. You glared at the man who was holding a gun to your head, "Seriously! This just had to happen on today of all days!"

The man looked nervous, there was sweat pouring down when he looked at you and said, "Come on lady! Give me all your money! I will shoot you if I have to!"

You looked at the man as if he had just said the stupidest thing in the world, "Look, sir, I would love to oblige, but today has not been a very good day for me so it would be better for both of us if you just walked away. "

The man just stood his ground holding his hand out. "Have it your way," You said dryly.

You knocked the gun out of his hand and punched him square in the face as he stumbled backward. You kicked him in the gut which resulted in him clutching his stomach in pain. Then you clocked him in the face with his own gun, knocking him out. You glared at him for a moment before continuing on your way home.

You slammed your apartment door open, walking and dropping all your stuff onto the ground. You made your way over to your bedroom and flopped onto the huge bed, with your face in the pillows.

You heard the window open and felt a presence looming over your body. "Hard day?" a voice said. You groaned not moving your face from the pillow. You moved your face to see your boyfriend, Dick Grayson, still dressed in his Nightwing suit.

Dick just smiled and walked into the bathroom to wash his sweaty body. You watched him walk out of the room, thinking about your awful day.

Dick walked back into the room donning a t-shirt and some sweatpants. He jumped into the bed with you and started rubbing circles on your back. "So I'm guessing it was a pretty shitty day for you?"

You lifted your face from the pillow, "Yes it was indeed." Dick chuckled and got up from the bed, "So, was your day stressful enough for you to turn down a movie night?" He looked at you with the stupidest grin on his face.

"Never," You smirked. Dick ran out of the room shouting over his shoulder, "I got the snacks!" You made your way to the living room with a couple blankets and pillows. You threw them on the couch and snuggled inside them opening up Netflix.

Dick was still in the kitchen when he yelled, "Coffee or tea?" You thought about it for a second before you shouted back, "Tequila!" This earned a laugh from Dick before he settled down next to you with an assortment of sweets and junk food.

"What are we watching tonight?" You asked.

Dick tapped his chin before he replied with, "How about an old classic?"

You thought about all of the old movies that you loved before you settled on one of your personal favorites.

"How about Heathers?" You smirked.

"I've never seen that one," Dick said.

You gasped in pure shock, "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw, we are watching it for sure."

You selected it and cuddled in closer to Dick. The movie started playing and Dick looked down at you and saw how you were so into the movie. He smiled to himself and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you to."