Dick Grayson - Vertically Challenged

You were about to starve to death, and all of the snacks were on the top shelf. Okay, so you were shorter than most, but those shelves were unreasonably high it was justified. All you had wanted to do was settle down with some chips, popcorn, and a good movie, but someone had decided to put everything where you can't reach it.

You felt like you were on the verge of a mental breakdown when your boyfriend, Dick Grayson, popped his head into the kitchen. He watched you struggle for a little before speaking up. "Do you need me to get that for you?"

You stopped jumping to turn around and gasp dramatically. You glared your boyfriend and said, "How dare you insult the vertically challenged! Not all of us were graced with long legs you know."

Dick only shrugged and laughed. "Okay then, suit yourself." He left you to continue to fail in acquiring the sugary goods you were after.
You returned to jumping up and down in an attempt to reach the top shelf.

After about ten more minutes, you huffed and gave up. You trudged towards the living room in defeat where your boyfriend was scrolling through his phone. You threw yourself down onto his lap and whined, "Help meeeee."

Dick laughed at you, while you pouted and whined about what should and shouldn't be on the top shelf. After a minute or two of your whining, Dick got up and retrieved the snacks from the shelf and brought them back to you. You sent him a grin and began to stuff whatever you could into your mouth.