Barry Allen - Sitting in Silence

You were laying down in bed wide awake. You looked over at the clock and in bright red, it flashed 3:00. You sighed and looked next to you to see Barry laying next to you fast asleep. You smiled at the sight of his sleeping face.

You heard the sound of rain pounding on the rooftop. Looking over at Barry you smiled once more as you tried to get out of bed without waking him. You walked out of the bedroom and into the living room, where you sat down by a window. You watched the rain run down the window as you sat there wide awake.

Barry woke up and turned over expecting to see you next to him. He sat up in bed and noticed a light coming from the living room. He walked towards the light and saw you huddled next to the window. He leaned against the wall and watched you for a few minutes. Sighing, he walked over to you and sat down right in front of you.

"Hey," he whispered. You turned your head to look at him with a small smile on your face. "Hi."

Barry scooted closer to you and wrapped his arms around you. "So, should I ask you what's wrong or do you not want to talk about it."

You looked up to see his face, "I'd rather just sit here like this."

Barry smiled at you and laid his head on top of yours, "Me too."

You both snuggled into each other and sat there in silence until you both fell asleep in each other's arms.