Ch.1

My name is Akihisa Bunji..... Well at least it used to be... My name is now (l/n) (y/n) and I am a currently a toddler somehow... I need to find away to get back into my normal body or at least get back into the military. I can't stay here forever. "No wait" *clench* I died so that must mean.. "I'm reincarnated i-i-into a t-t-t-TODLER!!!" No! That can't be true! Or.. "SWEETY CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN YOUR FATHER AND I ARE BUSY!" CRAP SOLUTE! "Y-YES MAM SORRY MAM". "Our child is pretty loud..." (m/n) Said "YOU NOTICED TO HONEY!" (D/n) Said "SHH! Dear keep your voice down." (M/n) Said
"s-sorry dear" (d/n) Said. "Wait do you think our baby wants to be ninja I noticed that she's always staring when she sees ninjas outside,she also hates to wear the girl clothes we give her, and eats her food like she never had food that tasted this good." "R-really I never noticed.." (d/n) Said "of course you didn't dear" (m/n) said while sweat dropping. "Well tonight we'll have a talk with her to see if she's really interested." (D/n) said while looking worried. I've seen many ninja and some are very good looking including uchiha's what if my daughter falls for someon- NO!!! Not when I'm here I will beat the life out of who ever touches my child!

Later on that day

I AM RUNNING AWAY! I HATE THIS BODY! I HATE THIS WORLD! I HATE- "sweetie we need to talk." SHIT!
"Your father and I have been noticing that you have been acting strange it's as if you aren't even a child it's like your a soldier!" (M/n) Said while looking worried "your mother's right
(y/n) I even found this in your room." SHIT HE'S PROBABLY FOUND SOMETHING PRIVATE WHAT IF HE FOUND MY JOURNAL I'M DOOMED!!!!! My so called dad then pulled out a book about ninjas. "We've noticed that you were so interested in the ninja war. Your room is literally war zone!" (M/n) Said ".............Eh?" I Said looking at the woman wig my head cocked to the side. "WERE ENROLLING YOU TO THE NINJA ACADEMY!" My so called parents said gleefully. "If you wanted to be a ninja so bad you could've just told me one of  your old pop's friends was a ninja!" My so called Dad said "unfortunately since we're not ninjas and merely ordinary citizens of konoha it'll be a little rusty BUT you studied ninja's so I think you'll get the hang of it." My so called mother said "besides daddy knows some fighting skills (he doesn't he's just trying to act cool) I can protect you from any boys!" They're oblivious... more than I am....