Ch.8

"Alone,isolated it's not about your parents scolding you. You have no idea what it means to be alone." Those words.. Those words hit me real hard. I can't believe this emo f--ker could say things like that. The conversation continued on then I get bored at zone off into my own world. "Hey Naruto wanna walk to class together!" My head then looked up and saw that Sasuke was gone and Sakura was waving at Naruto as if she were being nice to him.... Is this what god meant...

"Trying to trick me ay wise guy?" Well forget it!" As Naruto was about to preform a jutsu his stomach than growled. Naruto then clutched his stomach and bended down. "Arg WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO AGAIN!" I look at my (I had to admit) idiotic friend with disapointment.

"He's late!" Naruto said while looking out the door. "NARUTO SIT DOWN!" Sakura yelled.
"But Sakura that's what he gets for coming late!" Sakura was about to say something back until Sasuke interrupted. "Our teacher is a Jounin an elite ninja you think he'd fall for that?" Sakura of coarse agreed to Sasuke right away. "Sasuke is right!" I glared at the two kids and then encouraged Naruto to continue. "Go ahead Naruto do it." Naruto looked at me with shock. "R-really?" "Heck yeah this sensei is taking way to long." I replied to Naruto lying. I'm only encouraging Naruto because we're friends plus I don't want him to take orders from f—-gotts. The door then started to open. *plop* Naruto then started to laugh while pointing at our weird looking sensei. I decided to look at Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura was making excuses that she wouldn't do anything to him while Sasuke looked unimpressed. I looked back at our sensei while he picked the eraser. "Hmmm.... let's my first impression of this group... Your a bunch of idiots." Everyone except me were easily offended.

"So why don't you all introduce yourselves?" Our sensei asked. "Introduce ourselves what are supposed to say?" Sakura asked. "Simple things you like , things you hate, dreams for the future,hobbies things like that. Our sensei replied. "If that's the case why don't you show us first so we can know how it works!" "Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future... never really thought about that. As for my hobbies.. I have lots of hobbies. Sakura then began to whisper to Naruto. That was totally useless all he really told us was his name." "Mmhm." Naruto replies. I have to agree with Sakura that was completely pointless. "Okay your turn you on the right." "BELIEVE IT! I'm Naruto Uzumaki I like instant ramen in a cup and I REALLY like the ramen that Iruka sensei got me at the ichiraku noodle shop! That's also how my best friend (m/n) and I became best friends. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you put the water in the ramen cup. My hobbies are eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them and my future dream is.. TO BECOME THE GREATEST HOKAGE then everyone in the leaf village would stop disrespecting me!" I looked at Naruto and smiled. "Alright next." "I'm (y/n) (l/n) I like hanging out with Naruto at ichiraku ramen I dislike anyone who looks down on people who seem to be on a lower level than them. My hobbies are napping,thinking,and sho-OPPING for food to cook. (DAMMIT I ALMOST SAID SHOOTING TREES!) My dreams for the future is to be the future hokages assistant." Naruto then smiled at me while Kakashi then looked at Sakura. " I'm Sakura Haruno! What I like... I mean the person I like is... *giggles* uh.. my hobby is.. uh.. *giggles even more* my dream for the future is.. *squeel*" "and what do you hate?" It didn't even take a second for Sakura to answer. "NARUTO!!!" Naruto then started sulk in pain while I tried to comfort him. "Last one." Sakura than began to giggle. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything." Sakura's face then started to sadden. "What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality! I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone..." I hope that someone isn't Naruto....... "anyways now that that's out of the way and we all know each other now tomorrow all of you have to wake up early tomorrow we have a survival exercise." A survival exercise... I looked at Naruto and he looked at me with curiosity. Sakura did the same as well and Sasuke... he's still Sasuke. As we were all about to leave and head home Kakashi then stopped us. Oh and before you all head home... tomorrow you should skip breakfast we don't want anyone to puke now don't we. "WHAT!!!!"

Sorry I haven't been updating I'm a really lazy person. (;^_^ I'll try to update more but for you guys I'll punish myself by beating me with a spoon 🥄.