Ch.6

I arrived at the academy early earlier than duckbutt himself. He's was pretty pissed off at Me for sitting in his seat so I slid out and let him sit on the inside.

Later

It's so crowded.... and lonely. I then see Naruto sitting next to me with a headband snickering. Wait.... NARUTO WITH A HEADBAND SNICKERING!!!! "Huh.. What are you doing here Naruto? This isn't for dropouts you can't be here graduating." Pineapple kid said I MEAN Shikamaru. "Oh yeah you see this you see this open your eyes Shikamaru it's graduation headband. We're gonna train together how do you like that?" Naruto bragged while Shikamaru huffed. And they kept blabbering. "Huh?" I then see a certain dark blue haired girl blushing. Man what the hell is this some cheesy fanfic where all the guys fall in love with the girl and the girl is some sort of baddass where- "HEY (M/n)!!! Don't I look cool!?" I then focus back on reality "HUH OH yeah *ahem* you look fine..." Naruto then gives me a questionable look then continues on blabbering how cool it was to get the headband. "Hey Naruto how did you graduate you don't have to answer i'm just curious." Naruto then pauses for a while then replies with a "it's a secret." while putting a finger on his lip smiling .

All of a sudden I heard a loud running noise. It was like a bunch of cattle . Sakura and Ino both try squeezing through the door. "I'M FIRST!!!" The both of them then start gasping for air then turned to each other while smirking. "I won again Sakura" Ino bragged. "Give it up I had to look back to see you my toe was at least a tenth of an inch ahead." Sakura replied. "Have you always been delusional?" Ino asked Sakura. I then get completely bored of the conversation and turn to Naruto but he just stared at Sakura while blushing. Sakura then looks at Sasuke of course and giggles while running over to Sasuke. "Hey where are you going!?" Ino Asked in an angry tone while Naruto obliviously thinks she's walking towards him. "Hi Sakura what's up" Naruto greets. I just turn around and act like i'm not paying attention this is way to idiotic for me. "MOVE IT!" Sakura then punched Naruto out of the way.

Before she could punch me I got up with hands up in the air and moved I then comfort my sulking friend. "Um good morning Sasuke." Sakura greets while making the girliest pose while blushing. Sasuke looks at sakura then just turns around. "Mind I sit next to you?" Ino then rushes over and grabs Sakura's arm. "Back off forehead i'm sitting next to Sasuke" Ino shouts. "I was here first!" Sakura replies. "I walked in the classroom before you did everybody saw it." Ino shouted once again. "Dream on" Sakura replies in a cocky voice. All of a sudden these other girls start to argue with Sakura and Ino and fight for who get's to sit next to Sasuke. All of a sudden I get the feeling i'm being watched. Naruto then glares at Sasuke then jumps onto the desk which causes Sasuke to look up. Naruto was so close to Sasuke they could possibly ki- Wait a minute CRAP! "Naruto I think you should get off the desk." I calmly tell Naruto. "That can wait
(M/n) I have to-" "WOAH! This is great! Sorry did I bump you? A kid asked while turning around every fangirls mouth dropped at least one million inches to the ground. "I told you Naruto" I then sweatdropped at my whiskered friend. All the fangirls then start to freak out and Naruto and Sasuke start coughing and spitting. "YUCK! (M/n) I should've listened to you!" Naruto yells while still spitting and coughing.

The fangirls then give Naruto a death glare. "Naruto you are so dead" Sakura shouts while cracking her knuckles along with the other fangirls. Before she could land a punch I heald her fist while giving her death glare that was even worse than hers. The atmosphere of the room then changed into a dark gloomy aura and the whole class just stared in fear or just stared to see what was gonna happen. "Naruto might an idiot but he did nothing wrong so just go mind your own business if you decide not to then..." I then grab (g/n) and take the white off of (g/n) and pointed (g/n) at Sakura's forehead. I tried not to use (g/n) when ever I was around this girl but she always acts like a total dick. This girl should get what she deserves this is for bullying me and my friend. Sakura looks at me with fear even if she doesn't know what a gun was but that was good for me. "Were gonna have a problem here." I explain.

Naruto's p.o.v.

"H-hey (M/n) you should stop. I think your going way to far." I looked (m/n) with fear. I'm surprised (y/n)-chan would go this far for me. I know what that thing can do since the night we've became friends in fact she shared everything about her to me and Iruka that night.

Flashback

"Oh hey (m/n) what's that thing you carry on your back you always carry it around? What even is it you always put it in that weird cloth." I Asked (m/n). "Yeah (m/n) you seem to always have with you." Iruka Asked as well. "Well I rather not say-" I then cut off (m/n) "COME ON (m/n)! We're friends now and your not doing a really good job at it." I tried to convince (m/n). (M/n) eyes then widen. "We're... friends.." (m/n) asked. "OF COURSE!" I said "Why? is there something wrong with that?" I ask. "No,no,no It's fine here i'll just show you what it is." (M/n) then took Iruka and I to some random place in the forest and told us to stand on the side. "Make sure you guys don't stand in front of me this could hurt you." "W-wait WHAT!?" I looked at Iruka and he had a conscern face but just kept silent. (M/n) then pulled something then-

End of flashback