Ch.5

Today was the day of the graduation test and boy oh boy was I ready for this moment. To FINALLY graduate and get the hell out of here. "OI (M/n) your up next" Kiba yelled while sitting down with a headband in his hand. I then got up while holding (g/n). "Pssst! (M/n) PSSST! Hey! (M/n)" I was then snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of a certain idiots voice. I then turn around giving Naruto a what do you want look. "Good luck!" I then became shocked and then smiled stupidly at Naruto. (Which was rare only to the people in this classroom). "Thanks and good luck to you too." I whispered to Naruto. As I walked passed Kiba he then whispered to me "good luck....(m/n)." My eyes widen as I heard my normal name. No wait it's probably me just hearing things. Maybe My minds playing tricks on me since I was up all night training. I then go into the room that Kiba went inside in and paused. There was Iruka but he wasn't alone he was with that white haired guy. "You've got to be shitting me" I mumbled. "What was that (m/n)?" Iruka Asked with a questionable look. "I CAME HERE LOOKING SHITTY!!!" I Said nervously yelling. Iruka gave me another questionable look while the guy with the white hair was just sweat dropping and smiled. After that I listened to Iruka's instructions. "Okay (m/n) for the test You'll have to make shadow clones" Iruka told me. Well that's pretty simple okay shadow clones coming right up. "Shadow clone jutsu!" After those few words I made at least five shadow clones appear. "Not bad (m/n) okay come on up and take a headband choose any color you like. As I went up I went ahead and just chose a classic blue headband. "Tell Naruto he's up next!" I then just nodded my head and proceeded to go out the room while tying the headband in my head. "(M/n)!!! You passed!!!" Naruto yelled. "And your next" i told Naruto. "Good luck squirt!" I then sit back down while Naruto goes into the room. Come on he's gotta pass...

Later

Naruto was just sitting on a swing while I was sitting there comforting him. My parents were also trying to help as well. "Hey Naruto wanna grab some ice cream I'm sure it'll make your day" my dad told Naruto trying his best to cheer him up. "Yeah Naruto it'll be fun! Besides you and (y- I mean you and (m/n) could hang out. "N-no thanks I-" I interrupted Naruto saying "What he means is he would love to go." Naruto was then trying to refuse but I covered his mouth with my hand and walked with my parents to the famous ice cream store. "Wow this Ice cream is so good!" Naruto exclaimed. "Thanks for taking me here (m/n) and me and mrs (l/n)." Naruto tried talking with his mouth full. "It was our pleasure please eat as much as you like" my mother told Naruto. "Glad you enjoyed it kiddo we usually come here a lot so come with us any time." My Dad told Naruto with his mouth full as well. "No problem Naruto anything for a friend." I told Naruto while whipped my mouth. After that my parents and I left and so did Naruto and we had a lot of fun atleast for now.