Ch.2

In this chapter all the students just arrived to the academy two weeks ago. Everyone's basically seven.

As everyone in konoha were sound asleep there were two people in an alley way. "Tomorrow Their will be a new student in Iruka's classroom. Their name is (y/n).... (Y/n) (l/n)... " A man said."What about them." a man with white hair said. "I want you to bring them to me unharmed." The other man said. "And what if they do get harmed..." The white hair male said. "Then you will die" .................................

Later

Okay (y/n) it's your first day of the ninja academy don't talk to anyone at all. Who knows what these kids are like. If only I still had my gun then I would've got the fuck out of here a long time ago. "Okay so my class should be right..... HERE!!!"I then see a door with it's room number and it matched mine perfectly. 

Iruka 

"Okay everyone today we have a new student. Their name is-" *CREEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeek* Each and every students eyes including Sasuke's looked over to the door. I then see a little girl with long hair (your hair is long for the story don't worry for you readers that like short hair you'll be satisfied soon) comes into the classroom. "Oh you must be the new student come in and introduce yourself." The girl then walked in and proceeded to introduce themselves. "Hello my name is (y/n) I hope that we can get along and be friends." The girl then smiled at the whole class. 

                                                                                            (y/n)

I sat down in an empty seat which was near this guy with hair of a ducks a$$ and stared at his hair. He then notices and looks at me with a glare I then turn around quickly. I wish I picked a different seat............. The day eventually ended and all we did that day was throw these things called shurikens at tree's. The girls at my class kept glaring at me as well which didn't make things any better "*sigh* why do these things happen to me." I say as I continue to walk home. "Hello there young lady do you know anyone named (y/n) (l/n)." Some wierd guy with white hair said. At first I was about to run home but i looked at his outfit and it looked similar to Iruka's so I assumed he was a teacher. Even so I still had a feeling I should run. "Yes sir she's on the opposite path with her friends." I said while pointing the opposite direction. "Thank you young lady" After he said that I RAN! I RAN faster than the wind itself. I just didn't want to be near that guy at all for some reason.

                                                                                    Later

"I'M HOME!!!" I screamed while slamming the door close and locking it as soon as possible "(y/n) your back how was the academy" My so called mom said. "It was.. It was... GREAT!" I cursed myself for lying. " I made lot's of friends and everyone was nice"  I said while flashing a fake smile. "Anyways i'm going to my room I have to study and train!" As I was about to run up the stairs my so called mom stopped me. "WAIT! (y/n) before you go into your room you recieved some mail!" My so called mother said. Mail.. I then take the huge box upstairs with me and went to my room and locked the door and my window. I then shut the blinds and turned on the lights. I then sit down and open the box. "*GASP* N-NO WAY!!!