Ch. 10

Naruto and I followed the noise as fast as we could. Eventually we arrived only to find sasuke's body buried in the ground while his head was sticking out. We then looked to the right and found Sakura lying on the ground. "S-S-SAKURA!!!" Naruto rushes to Sakura to see if she was okay. "Don't bother idiot she only fainted." Sasuke spoke clearly upset with this whole situation "Need some help?" I ask sasuke teasing him "I'm fine so leave me alone." Sasuke said showing some anger in his voice but managed to keep calm "Okay suit yourself I say while placing a grenade near sasuke. I then pick up sakura and hold onto Naruto's hand.

"SORRY!" I shout while running away. The bomb then went off and we went to check on Sasuke. As we returned to Sasuke we saw him in a much larger hole and completely fried. "Hey Naruto how do you feel about some fried duck for dinner?" I asked jokingly "Sounds tasty to me!" He said while patting his stomach we both than laughed and helped Sasuke up. "I didn't need your help." Sasuke yelled while glaring at us but mainly me. "Well if you didn't need our help so much why were you still in the hole?" I ask while raising my eyebrow. "Shut up like I said I had it all under control." Sasuke argues back of course I didn't believe him

"Right... well anyways we don't have time for this we have to work together and take the bells from Kakashi!" Sasuke than glared at me "if anything your wasting my time, trying to get me to work with you idiots. I am becoming a ninja for an actual reason." He glared while gritting his teeth. "Unlike you fools who are just goofing around!" He shouted with anger and ran off "I really can't stand him..." come on Naruto let's go we have to find Kakashi "RIGHT!" He said while carrying Sakura who was still unconscious. We then ran off to find Kakashi.

Authors note (again)

I decided I wouldn't continue this story. I have other stories that I want to write. I made this fanfic because I wanted a story where there were guns in the Naruto universe. Youjo senki happened to be something I was a fan of when I was thinking of this story idea. I wanted to keep writing up into the chunin exams but I'm busy with my other story. I'm sorry for disappointing you all. But I'm just not into this story as much as I was back then. I'm pretty sure most of you might have outgrown the story like I have or think it's cringey like me. But I'm glad that some of you did enjoy this like I did. Goodbye.