Ch.3

"N-No way it's..it's a ... IT'S A GUN!!! Not only that but it's MY OLD GUN!!! (your gun is a Rifle like Tanya's sorry if you don't like the gun choice). OH (G/N) HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU!!!" I said while tightly hugging my gun. "but wtf should I do with it. It's not like I can bring him to the academy I can't even brim him to the village... Wait by the time I graduate I'll be able to use it but it'll take a long time....  "ARRRG THIS IS SO STRESSFUL!!!" I say while putting my hands on my head. "(Y/N)! COULD YOU PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN!!!" My so called mother said "s-sorry mom..." Oh yeah I forgot I have parents. They really are loving people but at times they worry me a little. Like the time when they went in my room....Without my permission... Oh well it's all in the past I should just get some rest and tomorrow will be one hell of a day.

"*Groan* I swear walking to the academy can be a pain it's not fair that I live pretty far...." I Said while walking. EH! It's that guy with the white hair.

I swear that guy keeps giving me the creeps

I swear that guy keeps giving me the creeps...  Well I'm 8 now and last year was a pain. The kids were so annoying.

Later at the academy

2-12-2018: Today SUCKED! We had to run 4 laps and spare with partners and it sucked! The girls here always glare at me, the boys here are sexists, and the paper work is unbelievable! I

"What you riding moron!" A girl said with attitude. "Writing assignments down duh what the hell else does it look like? Or are you just blind." I Said back while glaring. "SHUT UP YOUR LYING!" Sakura said. "Sakura calm down!" Another girl said."You like sasuke don't you!" Said some blonde girl. This bitch must be insane like hell I'd like some kid with a ducks ass. Not to mention a bad attitude! "What the hell makes you think that" I Said in a grumpy tone. "STOP LYING ITS'S OBVIOUS YOU SAT WITH HIM ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! THERES ALSO A RUMOR HE LIKES GIRLS WITH LONG HAIR! YOU ARE THE GORL WITH THE LONGEST HAIR" Sakura Said. "L-" I was about to speak but the pinky pulled my hair. "Okay that's it" I Said. I then flip Sakura over and held her down on the ground. "As I was saying it's a RUMOR!!! *pushes head* and I don't give a damn about some duckass KID!!! *Pushes head harder*" I was so angry at the moment it was her fault for being so hansy! "WAAAAAH!!!!" She then was crying. Wow so you act tuff and now you cry.... Her friends kept staring at me in horror and- "(Y/N)!" Shit BUSTED.

Later that day

"But (y/n) would never do that she always to herself" I heard my so called mother say. " Well Sakura really got hurt and-" My so called Dad then interrupted Iruka " Did this Sakura girl do something to (y/n)? She would never do anything without reason." Well Sakura did sort of Star an argument-" iruka got interrupted "THEN (Y/N) HAD A REASON TO ATTACK SHE WAS ONLY DEFENDING HERSELF IT'S CALLED SELF DEFENSE YOU EVER HEARD OF IT WE WILL BE LEAVING AND THIS IS FOOLISHNESS IT WAS THE GIRLS OWN FAULT SHE EVEN STARTED IT! YES (Y/N) WASN'T RIGHT FOR HARMING HER HEAD BUT SHE DID IT BECAUSE THAT LITTLE GIRL PULLED HER HAIR" I crouched down and started to feel bad these parents really do care for me. I feel bad thinking about leaving I thought they would straight up take sakura's side and- "(y/n) were leaving let's go!" My so called mother said "Wanna get some ice cream kiddo?" My so called Dad said. "Your mother can be quite angry when "it comes to family members and I think ice cream would cheer us all up" My so called dad said. "Sure

Later at ice cream shop

"You like your ice cream kiddo? I know your mother is" My so called Dad said while my so called mother was already on her third tun if ice cream. "Yeah..." All of sudden I remembered Sakura and those girls why do they hate me so much? Is it because I'm quiet no... Wait could it be... "Mom Dad" I Said "yes sweetie" my mom said "What is it?" My father said. "I think I want a haircut..." I then said.