Ch.4 officail

4 years later....

"NARUTO!!!" A man said "HAHAHA! YOU GUYS WILL NEVER CATCH ME!!" Naruto Said 

During class

I wonder what's taking iruka so long.... *wipe* *wipe* (your whipping your gun).  "(M/n)!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" Said an annoying voice. "Mind your own businesses billboard brow!" I shot back. I still won't forgive her back when we were fragile. "HEY THAT'S RUDE YOU CAN'T CALL A GIRL NAMES!" Sakura yelled. Oh yeah I forgot to mention when I still had long hair I pretended to leave the academy but came back as a 'boy' a few weeks after. Girls seem to leave me alone now but the boys are just annoying still. *Creek* the door then opens. "I'm at the end of my rope Naruto you failed the graduations last time and the time before THAT! Tomorrow you've got another chance AND YOUR MESSING UP AGAIN. Blah blah blah blah!"  Iruka Said. You could barely pay attention because Naruto always screwed up. At one point I did feel bad for the kid and even offered him to play together. Then he said NO I apparently was just to smelly to play with him so I knocked him out. Also-
"FINE since you missed it Naruto EVERYONE will review the transformation jutsu!" Iruka Said in a pissed off tone. The whole class including me since i suck at transformation groaned.

"Alright Sakura haruno lets do it TRANSFORM" Sakura Said smoke then goes everywhere and Sakura then turns to Iruka. "Transform into me Good" Iruka Said to Sakura. "YES YES I DID IT (I KICK BUTT) SASUKE DID YOU SEE THAT?!?" Sakura Said
I suddenly get bored of watching this whole thing so I just daydream.... I wonder how (g/n) (gun name) is doing. POOF!!! "Ooo" a female Naruto Said while blowing a kiss at Iruka. "I'm really offended right now..." I Whispered. Iruka suddenly turns all white with his jaw dropping. "HUH" he then nosebleeds away from the opposite direction of Naruto. "HAHAHAHA! Got ya! That's my sexy jutsu!" Naruto laughed. "CUT THE STUPID TRICKS!THIS IS YOUR LAST WARINING!!" Iruka yelled. Eventually it was your turn you did a decent job since you turned into a (insert favorite animal). It was fairly easy to transform to.

Later

*step* *step* *step* *step* *sigh* I'm walking home with (g/n). "You have to clean every single DROP OF PAINT!" I heard a familiar voice say. "I then look up and see Naruto and Iruka arguing. Naruto seems to be having a taste of his own medicine.... Serves him right like I care about him... *step* *step* *step* *step* "Hey you need help?" I ask Naruto. Naruto then turns to see me and scrunches his face up. "no way you stink" Naruto said without thinking. "NARUTO! Y-" Iruka then got cut off by a sudden *PUNCH* "either let me help you and get the job done or you can stay here all afternoon." I told Naruto. "LIKE I CARE! No ones waiting for me anyway." Those phew words that Naruto Said it mad me feel pity towards him. I could also tell Iruka felt bad as well. I then put (g/n) on the floor and pick up a cloth then started wiping. That made Naruto stop and look at me with confusion. "I'm sorry... I didn't know you were alone." I told Naruto. He then looked at me with a shocked expression. "No way your joking right?" Naruto asked confused. "No I'm being serious." I told Naruto. This whole scene made Iruka shocked. Be then suddenly sighed. "Hey (m/n) Naruto if you both finish sooner we can all get some ramen. Don't worry about the pay it's all on me. Iruka Said. "REALLY NOW THAT'S SOME MOTIVATION!!!" Naruto yelled while I nodded in agreement with a smile.

Ramen time

*SLUUUURP* "Naruto why would you do that to the hokage faces? I mean you know who the hokage are don't you?" Iruka Asked Naruto. "Of course I do *SLUUUUURP* everybody knows they were the greatest shinobi over time right? The best of the best undefeated ninja champs and the fourth hokage saved the village from the nine tailed fox! He was the most amazing!" Naruto explained. "Then why did you?" I asked Naruto. He then turns his head over to me. "Becca I'm going to be greater than any of them ME! Naruto! The next hokage! A NINJA LEGEND! Then everyone will have to stop disrespecting me and look up to me! DATTEYBAYO!" Naruto exclaimed. I then nod as the information dunked into my head. "Oh and by the way I kinda wanna ask a little favor sensei" Naruto Said while turning around. You want another bowl?" Iruka Asked Naruto schooled his head in disagreement. "I wanna to try on your headband come on please!" Naruto begged. "Oh this? No way! You can only wear the leaf headband when you finally graduate from the academy and become a ninja. You've got to pass the test tomorrow. That goes for you to (m/n). Iruka declined. "THAT IS SO UNCOOL! Naruto yelled while you just sighed. "Is that why you took your goggles off" I pointed out. "I WNAT ANOTHER BOWL!" Iruka then laughs while you just chuckle. "Oh hey (m/n) what's that thing you carry on your back you always carry it around? What even is it you always put it in that weird cloth." Naruto Asked. "Yeah (m/n) you seem to always have with you." Iruka Asked in a curious tone. "Well I rather not say-" I then get cut off "COME ON (m/n)! We're friends now and your not doing a really good job at it." Naruto told me. My eyes then widen. "We're... friends.." I asked. "OF COURSE!" Naruto yelled. Friends...