Found out?

Yay, new chapter! 10 minutes before midnight ;)
——————
The weekend passed too quickly, as always, but this time I dreaded Monday way more. Eric hadn't contacted me even once, and I was honestly horrified that he had ended our friendship. On top of that, my neck and torso were still covered in hickeys, still prominent on my pale skin. Worst of all was that I didn't own any turtlenecks, nor any makeup, so nothing to cover them up with. In the end I choose to wear a large, white hoodie with the picture of a dragon on the back, and a fluffy, bright yellow scarf. Not the most fashionable solution, but it was all I had to work with. At least it was November so nobody would really look twice at my choice of clothing. If they didn't judge my sense of fashion that is.

Adding to my, already bad, weekend; my wrist was sprained. 

After the scalding shower I had when Eric had left, I noticed how my wrist had swollen up, way more than I had ever seen it before, and become dark purple. At first I had been reluctant of doing anything, but it had been the size of football for christ's sake! Ok, so maybe I'm being overdramatic, but you get the point. I had it bandaged as good as I could. Although doing that with only one hand is one hell of a task.

I kept to the walls as soon as I entered the school's hallway, a habit I kept from first year. I am mostly invisible; being fairly short and plain was the cause of that. Although I wasn't really unusually short; 5'10 is considered pretty normal, I think. Although most of the other guys in my school are all tall, at least taller than me. Anyway -getting off track- I was bullied, a lot, in first year of high school. I guess my gayness shone through a bit too much. Even if I was a close friend to Eric -and he made it obvious that if someone messed with me, they also messed with him- the bullies didn't care. 

They usually just waited until I was alone; when Eric was sick, with a new girlfriend, at American football practice... the list goes on. My back had almost always been bruised, some days more, some days less. Because of that, I got used to keeping to the walls. It had drastically gotten less as I befriended some guys from the year above me, but it had still happened from time to time.

Today, I was terrified of seeing any of them. Not that they attacked in the mornings, but still. If they got even a glimpse of my neck they would never stop bothering me. For some reason they seemed to believe that I was a virgin, rude much? They would probably start asking me things like: "who took your precious little virginity?", "how could a sissy like you get laid?", "you took it up the ass, am I right?", and so on. I didn't want to deal with that, at least not first thing on a Monday morning. Moreover I had actually gotten "laid" before Eric. Just a year ago, when I had my first boyfriend. 

A real dickward actually (not my words), but of course I didn't realise it until I was, figuratively, slapped in the face with it. Not that he had cheated or anything, but he had gotten very... aggressive. I had slept with him once, and I regret it. First of all: he was hella bad at it, didn't even know I also wanted to be touched. Secondly, he was always jealous and almost always yelled at me for hanging with Eric. And then, at last, he had hit me, twice. I guess my version of touching and his version of touching was too different. He had become mad when I broke up with him, gave me a black-eye. Which by the way wasn't what I had in mind when I wanted to be touched. Eric had wanted to beat him up, but I had obviously not told him that I was gay, neither that I had a boyfriend. He was left to believe that it was a mugger, not that it made much sense since he almost never left my side when I was outside or in the city, but he had let it slide with a scowl.

My locker was since long forgotten in the dust. I hadn't used it since half a year into first year. All of my books were being carried in my bag, or laid still in my room. I had become excellent at planning, always checking the schedule before going to school, taking the right books with me. The only downside was that my bag was always heavy, making it harder to run away.