The Party Manfred

Almost didn't make it in time (aka almost forgot) but here it is!

------

I swore loudly when the line went dead. The others stopped their antics and stared at me. Erion was the first one to speak, worried about what might be going on.

"What is it Manny?" he asked, I didn't bother answering. Instead I shoved my phone into my back pocket, grabbed the car keys from the counter and bolted out of the door.

The chilly air was creating small puffs of white air when I came outside, and my car was cold as ice. I didn't have the time to care, and sat down on the seat with a hiss. I jabbed the key in, and started the engine. Before I could back out of the parking lot, all doors opened. Odd sat down in the passenger seat. The others crammed in the back, poor Sam laying on top of them. Odd slammed the door shut and stared peculiarly at me.

"What are you waiting for you imbecile? Drive!" he didn't have to tell me twice.

As soon as I turned the corner of the block, Robert asked me what had happened.

"Something is happening to Lucas. I heard him gasp, and someone else talking before the line went dead. I think it might be Joseph," I said doggedly. I heard him gasp in response. The car ride toward Eric's house was quiet, the air tense. Luckily, Eric didn't live far away, although it was about ten minutes with car. And maybe ten minutes were enough to get Lucas hurt.

I sigh of relief escaped my lips when Eric's house came into vision, barely seven minutes after we had left our own party. Yes, I might have broken a law or two, but Lucas safety was more important to me, and The Misfits, than the mere law.

The car was soon parked, and we all ran up to the house, slamming the door open, no one reacted. Which might be because of the booming music, too loud to even hear your own thoughts.

"Shit! We must find Eric!" I shouted over the music, the rest nodded in agreement. Odd pushed back his sleeves, looking mischievous as always.

"I have an idea," he declared.

A minute later Sean and I was on a mission to find Eric. Odd hadn't told us his idea, but apparently it involved everyone but us. I elbowed my way through the mass of people, earning several glares and shouts of anger. Sean followed behind me like a ghost, quiet and sort of invisible, trying not to trip over his own feet, nor others. Impatience heated my blood. We did not have time to look for Eric! A sudden idea hit me, and I changed direction. Sean mumbled something behind me, sounding an awful lot like 'don't do anything stupid Manfred'. I wasn't about to do something 'stupid' I was about to save Lucas' ass. Finally I laid my eyes on the object of my idea. The speakers.

I stalked up to the guy handling them, snatching his phone. He gaped at me, about to say something through his lips that were covered with small patches of hair. Fucking fucknut. I glared at him and he immediately shut his mouth. I yanked the phone out of the speakers, the music coming to an abrupt stop. Not that I would complain. Shit taste in music really. I inhaled deeply, barely seeing the panic in Sean's eyes as I let all air out in one, simple, yell.

"ERIC YOU FUCKWARD COME FORWARD!" I yelled, and lo and behold, it didn't take five seconds for him to appear between shithead 1 and shithead 2. He was red, probably from embarrassment. How cute. I smiled innocently at him, handing over the phone to fucknut and letting him control the music again. It didn't take long before the party was in full action once again. I roughly grabbed Eric's arm, Sean standing slightly behind me.

"Where is your room?" I shouted over the music.

"My room?" he asked, confused. "Why would you-" Fear spread like a forest fire in Mexico in his features as he realised why we were there. He spun around, not bothering dragging us with him and bolted to the stairs at the other side of the room. Sean and I not far behind.