The End

I tapped my foot impatiently against the linoleum floor. The damn mail had told me to be here at 11am sharp, and I've been waiting here for half an hour! I really should have brought Eric with me. If not it was him that wanted me to be here in the first place! I guess I wouldn't have stepped out of the apartment today at all if it he hadn't convinced me to book this damn session.

"Lucas Stuart?" The light voice made me jump in the wooden chair - the one that certainly gave me butt-splinters. I looked up to see a woman in her 40s, black hair, small stature (even with heels at least seven inches high), too large glasses that almost hid the calm, brown eyes behind them, and the largest smile is seen on anyone ever covering her lips.

"Y-yes, t-that's me!" I stuttered as I clumsily stood up. The woman smiled at me again and led me through a beige corridor to a small, cozy office. After closing the door, the woman sat down on an armchair and crossed her legs. When I didn't immediately follow suit, she smiled again and gestured me to sit down.

As soon as I had taken a seat on the weirdly comfortable armchair opposite to her, she clasped her hands together and began speaking.

"My name is Hannah Olive, and I'm your psychologist. What do you say, shall we get to know each other a little bit before?" I nodded numbly at her request. "Should I ask a question and you answer?" I nodded again. "Since I already know your name... what's your favorite animal?" I stared in disbelief at her.

"Turtle, I think," I answered, she looked extremely excited by this, her eyes almost literally glowing.

"I really love squids!" My cheeks heated up a little, for some weird reason Eric loved those slimy creatures as well. "What's your favorite colour?" she asked after a couple of awkward silent moments.

"I really like blue," I answered, feeling slightly more comfortable in the situation. She nodded encouragingly.

"I also love blue! Especially baby blue..." she trailed off. I let a real smile display itself on my lips.

"That is the best one," I agreed, nodding.

"So what do you like to do on your freetime?" Hannah asked me. I sat back in the armchair, and thought for a moment.

"Well, I really like cuddling with my cat... and having movie marathons with my boyfriend isn't that bad either," I chuckled slightly. "I guess I like taking walks from time to time too." Hannah nodded, smiling.

"You live together with your boyfriend, correct?" she asked, I nodded with a large smile.

"Yeah, we have been living together for a year now. It's been quite something," I answered. She grinned at me before scribbling something on her notepad.

"Do you feel comfortable to talk about why you're here? Or would you like some more smalltalk?" she smiled slightly as she looked up to me again. I squirmed in my seat. I had never been very comfortable in talking about my problems. I guess that was the point of this though.

"I guess," I whispered. Hannah sat silent. Waiting for me to elaborate. After a long time of an awkward silence, I blurted everything out. "I'm having nightmares about when I was almost raped five years ago." Hannah smiled sympathetically at me, and pushed her glasses further up her nose before speaking again.

"Would you like to tell me about the nightmares?" she asked patiently. I nodded.

"It always starts out the same way; I'm alone in a very dark room, tied to the floor by my hands. Then his eyes will appear, they are so cold, like ice. He will laugh maniacally, and grab me by my ankles. He will drag me by them until he is stopped by my restraints, then he will slowly grab me up my legs. My clothes have disappeared by this. H-he grabs me in my sides, claws my back. I know I'm bleeding, but I am unable to feel a thing. He will grab me by my hair, hard, and force me to turn around. But it's never him that looks back at me. It's always those blue, warm, calming eyes... but then his eyes will turn cold, and he too will laugh maniacally at me. He begin clawing my arms and my torso and my legs and my stomach and my face. And I feel it. Blood starts clouding my vision and the pain erupts like fucking fire in my whole body. He grins at me, but his perfect teeth are changed with large fangs. He bites my arm off. My blood stains his face, everything is stained in blood. I scream, but he doesn't stop. I scream louder, but he still doesn't stop-" I interrupted myself with a breathy sob.