This morning.

I finally put my phone down and went down stairs to eat something. Them saying they wanted to eat something made me hungry. I got a cookies and a cream pop tart and started watching Netflix. I had gotten ready for school an hour ago so I was just waiting for my mom she insisted she takes me to my first day of high school. Annoying right ? I got my pop tart and started to watched River dale and only got through half the episode leaving me with an unbearable cliffhanger. My mom had came to me and told me it's time to go. Yay. School.

We got to the front of the school my mom told me she loved me and to have a great day. I gave her a little smile and got out the car. Gosh this school does look big compared to lil old Curley headed me. I stood for a good second and just looked at it.

I then put my head down and stared blankly at my schedule

I then put my head down and stared blankly at my schedule. I then told myself I got this I went to orientation. I know where my class are. The moment I stepped into school I looked behind me too see if my mom was still there maybe I can run if she's close by. But she was gone. I thought about my best friends an seeing them and realized I'm fine and I can totally do this. So I walked in.

Before classes there's this little place all freshmen had to go. So I think they might be in there. I walked there and as soon as I did I locked eyes with Madelyn I saw her say something to the others they were all there and they ran from were they were sitting and Madalyn jumped in my arms and I catched her.

"Ahhhhhhh hey guys." I said.

They all said hey back and gave me a hug and we sat down at where they were once sitting before. We all started talking about summer and the things we did, people we saw, and how we wished we were together. Then.... the bell started ringing. Time to go to class. Time to start high school.