Bathroom time ?.....

We all looked at each other's schedules before we left. Things did not turn out so bad I have one class with each of them we all don't have a class together. First up is Health Science I have it with Callie. Callie had to use the restroom so it was up to me to find the class, then go to the bathroom and get her.

As I was walking through the halls I was constantly looking back and forth from the paper to the room numbers. I was kinda close so I sped up my walking pace and ended up bumping into some guy. When I looked to my right there was my classroom.

( Alexander but her prefers it if you call him Alex

( Alexander but her prefers it if you call him Alex. He enjoys all types of music, curly fries, and black and white clothing. He has no siblings and likes cats.)

Me: oops I'm so sorry.

I gave him a slight smile and waved.

Alex: It's fine

He kinda had a nervous look on his face as if I just had interrupted something.

I got away and hoped to not see him again because of how embarrassed I was. I hurried to the bathroom were I had left Callie. As soon as I walked in I saw her putting on her pretty pink lip stick in the mirror.

Me: Hai

I walked to her.

Callie: Heyy

I smiled at her as she put her lip stick away.

Callie: Okay let's go.

She began walking towards the door.

Me: No. No. No.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to the mirror.

Me: I kinda bumped into some guy and completely embarrassed my self when I was looking for our class.

Callie: HAHAHA...... Was he cute ?

I looked at her funny.

Me: Idk.... Kinda.

Callie: Tell me more.

Me: ....Hahaha class starts in 10 mins. Let's just go .

Callie: Mhmmm.

We walked out of the bathroom and went to class....