My next classes.

My next class is with Madalyn she's my girl so were getting it and making jokes the whole class period. The same thing from science just expectations. Social Studies has never been so boring.

Now I have algebra with Hermonie. Thank god I do or else I would fail massively she's good at math. Me...... not so much. We all decided that after each class too meet by the water fountain last period in ITSPOPPIN group chat. The teacher almost saw me. I was so close to dead.

*Bing!*

I reach in my pocket and turn my ringer off. I raise my hand and ask can I go to the bathroom once there I pulled out my phone.
The notification said ITSPOPPIN.

Callie: Borrrrring T-T . But there's some cute guys ;) .

I laughed a little cause I've come to the bathroom to see that.

Me: schools out in a little Just make it though your class. Only one more to go.

Callie: T-T ur right I will try.

Me: Okai :3

I looked at the time and hurried back to class. I don't want anyone to think I'm like pooping or something.

I knocked on the door and a boys face was on the window. He was a very charming boy might I add. I should really start looking at all my classmates more. Well you know not stare but just ughhhh never mind I'm sure you get it.

He looked at me though the glass for a second then opened the door.

(Kyle

(Kyle. Loves to change his hair color . Also likes Halloween and cool designer jackets. Has no siblings. )

I gave him a smile and went to sit down. Omg he totally just looked at me. Ahhhhhhhh. Hermonie nugged my shoulder. She saw it hahaha. An she mouthed I ship it. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I looked at him he sits across the class from me. He was already looking at me he turned his head fast. Hahaha so this is highschool great.

Only one class left. Please come faster.