Seems like a long class ( Pt.2 )

He came in class and all the girls were staring at him like they were some lions and he was there food that just arrived. I told Madalyn that and she laughed so hard. She told me she's sure she saw someone drooling.

Our high-school does not have the cutest guys but hey gotta use the hand you're dealt. We have to grow up with these people why not have fun with the "nerds" and "jocks" alike.

And you know it's "cool" and stuff to have a boyfriend. But truth be told I have never had one. But high-school is filled with new opportunities right ? An I'm starting to think there might be a few.

Anyway, the guy well Wyatt seat next to all the guys. He made friends pretty fast. Probably because the guys were like oh no he's gonna steal my girl or something Haha.

I was walking to Madalyn cause the teacher had called me over to help her with something. I walked passed Wyatt and the other guys they just looked at me. There's nothing more I hate then people staring at me cause I think there judging me.

Me: Hello ?

Freak why I say hello. I don't talk to people. Oh my god why am I so dumb. Oof please don't respond.

They all just looked at me. Like hellllllllo in there can annnnnnyone hearrrr meeee. Wyatt noticed no one was saying anything.

Wyatt: Hi ?

Me: Do y'all want something ?

Omg nooooo I should have said nvm. What the heck mouth you so stupid. I'm so stupid. Lord help me out of this situation and get me to my friend who is literally 5 feet away.

Wyatt: Yes

What the heck does he want. My eyebrows raised in curiosity.

Me: What do you want.

He stepped closer to me.

Wyatt: You.

All the boys started saying ouuuuu and get some like it was cool or something I bet it took him a whole year in his blank mind to come up with that.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. As I walked passed I said in your dreams .

Wyatt: You will be.

I was already near Madalyn cause again she was not that far. Looked back and he winked at me. Ha as if.

Madalyn: Heyyy you took forever.

Me: yeah I had a small encounter with the new school pervert Wyatt.

Madalyn: Oh he's hot. Not my type but hot.

I put my finger in my mouth and acted as if I was throwing up. We both laughed. The bell rang and it was time to go science. I don't have a class with any of my friends so imma be real lonely. But hey maybe I will meet friends.... HAHAHA.