Seems like a long class ( Pt.1)

I walked in and Madalyn was talking to a bunch of people. I sat down in the seat next to the one with her backpack in it. No one was doing anything but talking. So after a couple of mins of looking extremely lonely. I looked around to see if there was anyone else. Nope. Everyone was just talking to each other. So I walked up to Madalyn and when I made it to her.

Me: Hey Madal-

Then the teacher told us to all sit down. I was so mad really mad. I just stood up. She told us a bunch of stuff about how we are going to have a great year, we all seem like good kids, and how she is wishing us the best.

I guess it's cause it's the beginning of the year but we got a get to know ya sheet but it was different instead you had to get people to sign there names in the things they have done.

I really don't like talking. I mean I do to people I'm comfortable with I won't stop. But I mean a  group of random people is not my style. I got Madalyn to get people to sign mine too.

People kept commenting on us twining I smiled and said thanks. She just kept going asking there names and stuff. She noticed I was not feeling well anything and dragged me next to her and a group of people.

They all had there own thing going on

They all had there own thing going on. I thought it was cool. It was like preppy, goth, normal, and sporty joined a club. Haha like the breakfast club or something but with all girls. They were all very nice tho.

I made some new friends. Of course none of them will compare to my best friends but they were all pretty cool. Class is a little more than half way done when there's a knock on the door.

( Name Wyatt he's an gamer, likes anime , dislikes social media, has 1 brother and a dog

( Name Wyatt he's an gamer, likes anime , dislikes social media, has 1 brother and a dog. )

Looks like we have a new kid on the 2nd day.