Get to know ya sheet

I arrived at school. I get kinda nervous seeing as my first class is with crash in boy. For the second day of school this is quiet stressful.

I walked into science and saw Callie sitting with her bag in the seat next to her that's saved for me. I took her bag and laid it next to her.

Me: What's up ?

Callie: Nothing much you look cute today !

Me: Ahhh thanks. But trust me your much prettier than me.

Callie always under appreciates her self. She's freaking gorgeous.

I was to nervous about thinking about being nervous I did not think about the fact he was sitting right beside me again.

Me: Hey :p

Me: Hey :p .

Alex: Sup.

Did he just say sup. Who says sup. Really sup. Omg. I should stop judging.

Me: Nothin much you ?

Omg did I just say nothing much. I should have just said nothing. Am I dumb ? I believe I am.

Alex: Same .

.......

Me: Cool .

COOL !!! I JUST SAID cool. THATS NOT COOL AHHHHHH.

Alex smiled. Our Science teacher Ms. Tiernan came around with papers. Not work but let's meet each other papers.

I stood up and over Callie's desk. An made a big smile. Like one of those not creepy people but really happy people you see on the street that say. Hi or something.

Me: Hello yea sorry I don't think I've met you before.

Callie quickly caught on but couldn't help to laugh.

Callie: HAHAHAHA.... Oh yea I have seen you around tho.

Me: Would you like to fill out one of my sections ?

Callie: It would be my pleasure. But only if you fill out one of mine to.

Me: Of course. HAHAHHAHA

The paper had 3 sections, with 5 lines each, for someone you don't know to summarize who they were what they were like. Obviously me and Callie broke one rule.

She was the only person in the class I knew. So I sat back down. She did not she's really social. She went over to some girls and got them to write on there paper. Which I later found was Jessica and Tina by taking her paper and reading it. Hey what are friends for.

But while she was gone and I was looking lost. Alex came up to me. He had gone over to a group of boys. They talking about how dumb the paper was as they filled out eachothers. Boys are just ummm boys.

Anyway he came up to me and put his paper on my desk.

Me: What.

Alex: ...Could you write in the last one ?

I'm really good at not showing my true emotion on my face but just freaking out in my mind. Like I did with Callie. I held a smile until the end were we both laughed cause of how dumb we are. And let's just say in my mind I was doing cartwheels. By the way I don't know how to do a cartwheel.

Me: Yea sure.

I started writing but I didn't write much the cartwheels went away. He probably just could not get another boy to do it. I wrote stupid things down. Like my birthday, how I like singing, how many siblings I have, and ect. You basically had to answer the questions.

He sat down in his seat next to me. I handed him the  paper back. .

Alex: Thanks .

Me: Yea No problem .

He smiled. I smiled. The class was soon over. Time for Social Studies. :)