Beerus sama

Beerus walked through his the fields of his planet, casually strolling through the green, his adviser and friend Whis, was busy training a pair of saiyans, so he was left alone. Who knew the God of Destruction, would be so lonely? He stopped, looking up at the tree out the front of his home, sighing of boredom. It was so quiet, the only thing he could hear, was his stomach grumbling. A groan escape from his throat.
"Whis!" He said in his usual, annoyed tone. His adviser had left the pair to spar while he attended to his friend. The tall, light blue man stood behind him with a grin and closed eyes.
"Yes Beerus sama?" He asked happily.
"I'm hungry, I want an Earth concoction!" He ordered. Whis gave a chuckle.
"Alright Beerus sama" after Whis had informed the sparring saiyan's of their departure, he returned to Beerus with his staff in hand. "Ready to leave?" Beerus crossed his arms and grunted. "Alrighty then!" Whis waved his staff, they disappeared fr their planet to reach Earth.

As they walked along a pathway, passing people who would glare, look, and stare at the God and his adviser. Whis spotted a nice little cafe just up ahead, it looked a bit old fashion with the dark oak columns, walls and door, the glass work was beautiful stained glass, with rare flowers and flora on them, Whis opened the door, seeing it was nearly empty, and quiet. They stepped to the counter, no one was there, Whis stared at a little bell on the counter, pressing down the click to hear a loud ring. The doors to the kitchen swung open not a moment later, a young woman, wearing a white, button up top, with a dark blue work skirt coming to just above her knees, black stocking and beige shoes. Her (h/c) hair done up in a tight bun (ingore for short hair) and barely any make up. She wore a smile that caught Beerus' eye. She spoke softly.
"Hello and welcome Anteiku!" (Don't judge, I love Tokyo Ghoul!) Whis gave a friendly smile.
"Do you have anything sweet?" He asked. She gave a small giggle.
"Why yes we do, cakes? Slices? Ice cream?" Beerus' eye's lit up at the last one.
"The ice cream!" He slightly shouted, slamming a hand on the counter, she flinched slightly at his actions, then gave him another soft smile.
"Sure thing! Coming right up!" She turned and walked back into the kitchens, Beerus and Whis took a seat in a corner booth. It was so quiet. So quiet, that you could hear her him while she worked. He didn't get to see if she had a name tag or anything. Whis saw him as he stared down at the table.
"Beerus sama?" He asked the God. He looked up and grunted. "Beerus sama, your blushing a slight bit!" He said with shock. Beerus was brought attention to his own actions and looked away.
"Its hot in here!" He kept a straight face, and crossed his arms across his chest. He saw a white bowl full of pink, brown and white, with strawberries and red syrup be placed in front of both him and Whis, Beerus looked up to see the girl, noticing her name tag. '(Y/n)?' The thought to himself. She gave another smile at him with her eyes closed, he blushed more and looked at the ice cream in front of him.
"Enjoy boys" she said as she turned to walk, Beerus looked over the chair to see her walk off, staring at her lower back region. He, for some reason, liked that skirt she was wearing.
"Beerus sama?" Whis said with a spoon in his mouth. Beerus immediately turned back to face his blue friend. Crossing his arms once more.
"What?!" He asked with a grunt.
"You were staring at the girls behind weren't you?!" He teased, removing the spoon from his mouth. Beerus' ear twitched with annoyance, he grunted a looked down at the ice cream. Digging a spoonful out and placing it in his mouth. His eyes shock open with delight, he looked at Whis.
"This is really good!" He immediately took another small spoonful, and put it in his mouth. He hummed as he enjoyed his ice cream. Whis had finished his quickly, but Beerus took his time to savour the flavour. Whis called her over again to pay, Beerus watched with slight happiness. He was definitely coming here again. She came over once more, and smiled.
"How much?"
"Well actually, believe it or not, our policy is that Kami's and their companions receive free items, so its on the house!" She chuckled and gave a glare at Beerus, he looked away, with blush, she gave another chuckle. He looked back with an annoyed glare, she pulled a napkin from the dispenser and wiped some ice cream from mouth, he blushed a deep shade of red, she gave her calming smile. She stood back up after cleaning him up. "I hope to see you guys again, is there anything you would like for the road?" Beerus took this as an opportunity.
"More ice cream, with strawberries!" She gave a small laugh.
"Sure thing Beerus sama!" She bowed with respect and walked back tot he kitchen.
"She knows who I am?" He asked Whis. Whis gave himself a thought.
"Well I suppose there are those few humans who know of your existence in this world, maybe she's one of them?" He replied, Beerus' heart flustered, skipped a beat, nearly went so fast it came out of his chest. She returned to the heart filled Kami and angle, with a makeshift freeze tub full of ice cream. She handed it to them. Smiling. Whis took it, and walked outside, leaving Beerus with (y/n). He swallowed the lump in his throat, and looked down, avoiding eye contact.
"Is there something wrong Beerus sama?" She asked the Kami, he looked at her and grunted. Trying to keep his cool.
"Yes! I'm fine thank you!" He stood up, looking at her, she wasn't smiling anymore, it made him annoyed not seeing her smile. She moved out of the way so he could leave, as he got near the door, she was cleaning up the bowls and spoons from the table, he stopped as he held the handle, and looked at her. She still wasn't smiling. He sighed. "Don't stop smiling, it makes you look prettier than you already are" he said with a straight face, she looked at him and blushed, a small smile crept onto her lips, forming a big smile, she chuckled.
"Please do come again Beerus sa-"
"Just Beerus" he said as he left. For the rest of the day, (y/n) couldn't help but smile.

A/N: Hey guys, the first chapter wasn't too bad I guess.
Beerus: it was aweful Aimee!
Shut the fuck up Beerus, no one cares about your comments in this!
Beerus: *grunts*