What?!

Beerus' POV:

I was meditating calmly out on my field, when I heard Whis say.
"Lord Beerus, Lady Bulma is calling would you like to go visit her. She may have a sweet treat for you" he sang. I was broken from my peace and it burned like a wildfire.
"Fine. I have nothing better to do anyways!" I got up and looked at Whis. He didn't seem to happy.
"Nothing better to do? What about Y/n?" Hearing her name made me upset. The reason I left her that night, was because I was an idiot. If I get to close to her like that again, I could hurt her.
"Please Whis, don't start with that right now!" I gritted my teeth.

There I stood, next to Whis, looking at Bulma and her son. Obviously the future him.
"My son needs to talk to you apparently" the blue haired human woman said, she walked off leaving us alone, it was quiet for a bit.
"Its him who I need a word with" he pointed at me. I remained as straight faced as normal
"What do you need to talk about with me!" I snarled.
"Its about Y/n Beerus!" There it was, her name.
"How is she?"
"Oh perfectly fine"
"What's wrong then?"
"Nothing, apart from the fact that she's moving towns" I froze. "And she's......." I was getting worried. What happened to her?
"She's what? Sick? Hurt? Lonely?" I didn't know what was going on. He was quirt for a moment. He let out a sigh.
"No. She's............. Pregnant"
.........
..................
.........................
I was stuck in thought. She's pregnant. With my child. With our child. She didn't tell me.
"She's....pregnant?" Whis asked with disbelieve. I started to build up with happiness.
"Yeah, thing is she doesn't want the father anywhere near her now does she? Why did you leave her?!" He barked at me. I snapped out of my trance and looked at him with shock.
"I can't let myself get to close to someone, if I do, I could hurt them"
"Well you certainly did that!" He began to well up with tears. I stepped back.
"How is she really?" I asked calmly.
"Shit! She's really shit at the moment! She quit her job! She's been packing to move! And it's all your fault. I even had to stop her from killing herself!"

A knife.

Just pierced my heart.

Everything was quiet. I ran from that place, I ran to the coffee shop to see if she was there for whatever reason.

No one I knew.

I ran, and ran. I made it to hers, I wanted to see her, I don't care if I destroy a world. I don't care if I kill people. I want her in my arms. I knocked fast on the door. And waited.

.......

...........

The door opened.

There she stood.

She was shocked at first to see me.

"Y/n?" I whispered, hoping she would reply. She started crying. I swallowed the lump in my throat and lunged at her. Wrapping my arms around her tightly. She was safe now. She was meant to be safe. And in my arms was the safest place she could be.

"B-Beerus?" She was quiet. I was in tears.
"I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you. I left so I wouldn't hurt you! But noe I see the damage that I've rest done! Please! Will you ever forgive me?" I begged her, falling to my knees and gently gripping to the dark blue jeans on her legs.

Your POV:
You heard him beg for forgiveness. For a second chance. You couldn't stay mad at him forever. You knelled down in front of the crying God, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"I forgive you" you whispered. Hr looked up at you. A smile formed on his lips. The lips you missed so dear. You missed him so much.
"R-really?" You leaned in, pressing your lips against his.
"Yes"

No ones POV:
A few hours had past, Beerus stayed with Y/n  the entire time to make sure she was safe, he made her sit and relax while he cooked dinner. Which he ended up failing and with him just calling for delivered pizza. Which was Y/n's new craving.
As the night carried on, Beerus held y/n tightly for hours. He would sit through any movie of her choice, regardless of how cheesy it was. When she needed to go to the bathroom, he would carry her and wait outside for her. It was getting really late, Y/n was laying on Beerus while watching a romance movie. He wasn't paying attention to the movie, he was watching her. He missed having her in his arms, he didn't want to hurt her, so he left, but in doing so, it hurt her more.

When the movie was over. He looked down and asked if she wanted another movie on.
"Want to watch another y/n?" She didn't respond. Asleep. He smiled and gently shifted her off him, he stretched quickly and walked over to the TV to turn it off. He walked back over and gently picked her up, she woke up slightly.
"Shhhhh" he whispered. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, he held her by her thighs.
"Beerus?" Said quietly.
"Yes?" He replied.
"I'm not tired" she whined. He let out a small giggle.
"Yes you are, look at you" he gestured to her frail and slump frame.
"No, I'm not tired" she leaned back so he was just holding her.
"Alright then, what do you want to do?" He asked. She blushed a deep red. Her hormones have gone off the charts. She wanted to be dominated. She was even about to ask Trunks if Beerus didn't show up.
"Um....." She whispered to him what she wanted. "I want to be fucked by you" he's expression went blank. Then with shock.
"A-are you sure?" She giggled and jumped down, pulling him through the hallway to her room.