Why

(Sup guys. I know I have been a bit slack recently with not updating. But here's an update!
Beerus: about time!
Shut up bitch I do what I want, when I want with who I want!
Beerus: you just referenced Harley Quinn!
Whatever. So here's your update children!)

Your POV:
There you were, face first into your shower tiles, you legs quivering and your body trembling. You can barely stand from the amount of pleasure your receiving. You felt weak. Beerus kept thrusting into you harder and harder each time. He noticed you were becoming slumped. He smirked and stopped thrusting. You whimper from the lack of pleasure, he grabs you, turns you to face him and picks you up slightly by your legs.
You gripped harshly to his back, feeling every bone and muscle your hands could get to. He went in to kiss you, the pressure of his lips on yours made you want more. His tongue trailed along your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You were hesitant, and didn't open, so he smirked and thrusted hard into you, making you gasped as his tongue shot into your mouth, wrestling with yours. His thrusts kept going, harder, faster, but then. His thrusts were becoming sloppy, he was so close. You could feel his member twitch inside you, you were so close.
"Y/n, I'm....so...close!" He grunted as he gripped to your legs tighter.
"B-BEERUS!" You yelled as he went harder, you felt him twitch more roughly, everything went quiet in your mind, your eyes shot opened, feeling the ecstasy in your lower half, the warm liquid that shot into you, you began to hear everything again, you were able to hear him grunt loudly, you moaning slightly. You were both panting. You looked deep into his eyes, you wanted to be with him so much more now.

"Y/n?" He mumbled, you smiled at him.
"Yeah?" You responded with a pant.
"I'm sorry" he whispered and let go of you. You were confused.
"Sorry for what?" You looked up at him now. Your hair was drenched and hung down your back, he sighed and got out of the shower. Leaving you with no answer. "Beerus?" You turned off the shower and got out, wrapping a towel around you. He walked out of the bathroom. You followed only to see a glimpse of his frame exit your house.

He left.

He got what he wanted.

And left.

..............

~ Two weeks Later ~

Your POV:
You were cleaning the shop late at night, you haven't seen Beerus since.......that night. Everything has been horrible recently. You were short on your rent, your getting slack at work, and you haven't been cleaning the house, not to mention the times you've thrown up. You were polishing the floor when you heard some tapping on the door. You sighed and went to the door. Mumbling to yourself as you approached it. You opened the door.
"Sorry we're closed...... Oh, hello Whis" you weren't very happy to see him if you were honest.
"Hello my dear Y/n!" He was as jumping as usual. "How are you this fine evening?" You crossed your arms.
"Oh you didn't hear about me a Beerus then!" You were so pissed with that god. He thought he could have everything well he's wrong. He doesn't have someone that loves him.
"Oh my! What on earth happened!"
"You mean he didn't tell you that he fucked me and left!"
"Language! And no he didn't. He's never like that!" He puts his fingers to his chin, thinking.
"Well it doesn't matter now, I never want to see him again, he's a jerk! I hate him! I can't believe I let him do it to me!" You began to tear up.
"Would you feel better if he apologized?" You looked into his eyed with hatred and tears.
"It doesn't matter what he says!" Whis moved to the side, your eyes followed until you heard a faint whisper.
"Y/n?" You looked to see Beerus, standing there with a massive bouquet of red roses. You were tearing up with questions. You stood your ground, then stepped towards him.
"You!" You grabbed the bouquet and hit him with it. "You asshole! I left me after I shared something special with you!" Another hard hit, he didn't seem to flinch at it. You threw them on the ground and spat on them.
"I deserve it, but the flowers did nothing wrong" He said calmly. You weren't in the mood for a bit of laughter, you were furious that he had the nerve to show himself to you. You were going to make him regret coming into the shop that day.
"I don't care about the flowers, I don't care for your apology or how much I meant to you, you mean nothing to me now. I let you into my heart. And you repay me by ripping it to shreds!" You were crying completely at this point. Seeing him so straight faced. "Your not even caring that I'm in years because of you! Your a joke! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!" you stabbed right through him with your words. You turned and walked back inside, shutting the door and locking it. You let all your emotions get to you.

Why?

Why was he the one to make you feel the worst?

............