Movie Date

Your POV:
You placed your hand on his, looking into his eyes, he looked back deeply into yours. You smiled.

"I'd love to go out with you Beerus" you closed your eyes with a grin. He seemed shocked. You opened your eyes to see a massive smile on his face.

"Great! This Friday, you can choose where!" With that, he removed himself from your delicate hand and started stepping out the cafe, you chuckled to yourself and continued cleaning.

Beerus' POV:
I walked through the grounds on my planet. Whis by my side, he seemed to notice how happy I was, because he asked.

"What's made you so happy Beerus-sama?" He asked me with a confused look in his eyes. I stopped to look at him. A smile on my face.

"I have a date with miss (y/n) this Friday!" I cheered with a bit of bragging. I had rights.

"So she accepted your request of a date?" I had a burst of energy. I jumped high.

"Yes!" Whis chuckled at my enthusiasm.

~Time Skip to Date~

Your POV:
You stood in the mirror. Staring at yourself. You had just removed yourself from the shower, your hair drenched and dripping. You looked yourself up and down, you sighed.
You had placed a number of outfits on your bed, you stood there wondering which one you should wear. A yellow summer dress? Or your blue jeans and your black and white stripped crop tee? You went with the jeans and crop tee. You had decided to go to the movies together, you finished getting ready, make up, hair, nails, and shoes. You ran out the house to meet Beerus at the movies.

Beerus' POV:
I stood out the front of the cinemas, my arms crossed and happy. I had a smile on my face, even the rude remarks children were making couldn't bring me down. I was just so happy. I heard something call my name. It was a familiar voice, I looked over to see (y/n) running towards me. I stepped off the wall and held my arms out for her, she ran straight into my arms and gave me a tight hug. I let her go after a moment.

"Come on Kami, let's go!" She pulled my hand tightly, pulling me into the cinema. I was a little worked about a movie choice, I wasn't a fan of romantic movies. But if she chose one, I would go through it to make her happy.

~Time Skip~

(Y/n) chose a romance, I sighed at her selection, I was glad that I made it through the first 30 minutes. I looked over at her, we chose to sit in the back corner, I memorized every detail of her face. She was so beautiful. She was smiling at the romantic tension in the movie. Like she was waiting for something to happen already, I smirked to myself. 'Something to happen aye?' I reached my arms up, pretending to yawn, I bring an arm around her shoulder, she seemed to be surprised at this, she looked at me and I blushed from embarrassment. Then she smiled and cuddled into my chest, I smiled again, she was so cute like this, maybe I should take her to dinner after this?

The movie was finally over, so many tears and laughs were in that cinema, some people even screamed out 'KISS' at the screen. I looked over at (y/n).

Your POV:
You were calming down from your happy moment. Wiping the tears of joy from your cheeks. You felt Beerus grab your free hand and press his lips to the back of it. You blushed deeply from his actions, he looked up at you and smiled.

"(Y/n)? Will you care to join me for dinner?" You smiled greatly, you were so happy he asked you, but he already paid for your movie tickets, and now dinner?

"I'd love to Beerus, but I don't want you to spend so much on me!" You said with a worried look. He chuckled, holding your hand and kissing it again.

"I insist!" He said with a bow. You blushed deeper. You smiled, taking his hand in yours.

As you reached a restaurant, a very fancy one, Beerus had given you a gift, something in a large box, you went to open it. You eyes lit up like fireworks, a gorgeous sky blue mermaid dress. It was amazing.

"Beerus?" You shouted excitedly and chuckled and blushed.

"Go try it on!" He said pointing to a bathroom near you, you smiled and raced into the bathroom, into the nearest vacant stall. You changed from your jeans and crop tee, into the beautiful dress. You looked at yourself in the mirror, and admired every part of it, well, accept for your choice of footwear.

As dinner finished up, Beerus insisted on laying the bill, you were so shocked at the price. ¥12000? Beerus just smiled Ans placed the money on the tray, and you both left without a second look. You were holding his hand tightly in yours, you had so much fun tonight, you were glad you didn't have work tomorrow. You invited Beerus over for a while.

You both sat on your couch to your tiny apartment. You lived alone, so there was no one to third wheel on this. You decided to make the first move. You positioned yourself on his chest. Both arms wrapped around him.

Beerus' POV:
I was watching some movie on TV with (y/n) in her apartment. I felt something shift and weighed down my chest. I looked down to see her cuddling into me, I blushed crimson. Her arms wrapped around my waist, was this really happening? I slowly placed a hand on her shoulder, lightly playing with her hair, she looked up at me, and smiled. I smiled back and returned my gaze to the TV. We had forgotten the time, buy in know it was late, we were both starting to fall asleep. We got up, I looked at her and sighed.

"I guess I better get going then" I turned to go to the door. But her hand reached for my wrist.

"Pl-please don't go?!" She begged, she must be pretty lonely. I chuckled.