Mine

A/N: OKAY GUYS, I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN SOOOO LONG. BUT HERE WE GO, IVE JUST BEEN REALLY F****ING BUSY LATELY. IVE BEEN HAVING TO JUGGLE GENDER THERAPY, GROUP THERAPY, SCHOOL, WORK, AND SOCCER A LOT AND I KNOW ITS NO EXCUSE BUT HERE!!!! I GIVE YOU YOUR CHAPTER YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Your POV:
You pulled him through your hallway, and pushed him into your bed.
"Woah! Y/n?" He said, you climbed on top of him and straddled him.
"What's wrong? Didn't you want to do this again?" You sat up and pouted. "Or are you going to leave again?" This made him sit up and hug you.
"Never again, that month without you murdered me inside. And knowing I'm going to be a father soon. I don't know what I would do if I left again!" He gripped you tightly. "If you want to do it, then I'll help satisfy your hunger!" He started to gently kiss down your neck, causing sweet moans to come from your lips.

No ones POV:
He moved his hands along her waist to her thighs, gently squeezing at them. He moved his lips to hers, bring her into a deep kiss. She began to grind on him, making him grunt from the slight pleasure. He missed her so much. And she missed him. Even when she said she hated him.

Her sight had vanished, the sound of the creaking bed hitting the wall, the sounds of skin on skin was all she heard apart from him grunting and releasing a moan here and there. He drove into her roughly, hearing her moan in pleasure was music to him. He loved hearing her voice shaken, quivering, loud.
The way he would push her against the wall drove him mad. He missed this. He misses her. The first girl he ever fell in love with.....

Beerus' POV:
The skies were dark and the stars were barely shown, I sat on the edge of (y/n)'s bed, looking at her frame. God I missed her so much, god I was a fool to leave in the first place.

"Yeah you were..." I looked at her face, seeing she was awake. I was talking aloud? She smiled and sat up.

"(Y/n)? Can I ask you something really important?" She looked at me with confusion and slight fear.

"Sure.... What is it?" I gulped hoping to get the answer I was wanting.

"During our time apart, did you......did you ever....." Fuck! I can't ask her this.

"Did I ever what?" She asked calmly.

"Did you ever have se......sex! With anyone else?" I asked at an abnormal speed. She looked down. So she did.

"No. I didn't" I saw a small smile on her face as we looked at me. "Cause I know no one else could make me feel the way you do" I blushed at her words. I am so happy.

I jumped at her, hugging her tightly.

"Thank Kami" she chuckled and hugged back.

"What about you?" I knew she would ask.

"Of course not. That entire time away, I felt empty. Worthless. And now I just want you. And only you. I am never leaving again!" I held her close to me. I love her too much to let her go!

OKAY YOU CAN HATE ME, ITS A SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW, I KEEP GETTING COMMENTS SAYING UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! IM HERE! SORT OF. IM JUST STUCK ON WHAT TO WRITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, TELL ME!!!!