Finding Out

Your POV:

As the weeks rolled on after that night in the Cafe, you had left your job.
Right now, you were sitting on the floor of your room, placing your valuables into newspaper and into a box. Half your place was in boxes. You were getting ready to move towns. You didn't want to stay here. You placed a photo frame with an image of your mother and father into a box and stand up to stretch your back a bit. One person who's been helping you lately was Trunks. (Obvs Future Trunks) he would come around every day to help you pack. You decided yo get some clothes and go for a shower. You picked up a clean towel and some clothes, you walked into the nearly empty bathroom apart from some soaps and your hair brush. You looked over best your toilet and noticed you unopened pack of pads. You missed. You heard a knock at the door and immediately sprinted towards it. Opening the door to see Trunks holding some boxes and a plastic bag of ramen. You smiled, being calm is the best thing right now.
"Hey Trunks" you said as you moved to let him in. He smiled and walked in.
"Hey Y/n" he placed the bag on your small dinning table. You closed the door and followed him. He sat in one of the two chairs you had at the table and placed the folded boxes on the ground.
"Thanks for this, I've been to lazy to cook lately but I've been craving it for a few days now" you rummaged through the foam boxes of ramen, picked up a pair of chopsticks, broke then, then started eating.
"Your hungry aren't you?" He chuckled with a devilish grin.
"Mhmmm" you slurped up a noodle and looked at him while chewing your mouthful. He giggled at your stuffed cheeks.
"You've got a bit of juice on your chin" he grabbed a napkin from the bag and leaned over the table, wiping your chin clean from the juices of the ramen. You giggled at his actions. You swallowed the mouthful of ramen and spoke clearly.
"Thanks Trunks" you smiled. Then frowned as your stomach began churning. You felt like throwing up there and then, you held your mouth tightly with your hand and leaped from the table to the bathroom. Making it just in time for the rain of vomit.

No ones POV:
There she was, head in the bowl while Trunks held her hair back. He noticed that she haven't opened the pack beside the toilet. He began to get curious. He knew he would regret asking. But he had to.
"Y/n?" He started, she looked up from the mess and into his eyes, seeing him eying the unopened packet.
"Y-yeah?" She replied quietly.
"Have you missed your period at all?" He asked her. Her eyes widened from the sudden question. But knew she had to answer.
"Yes"

He was quiet for a moment. Trunks knew everything that happened. How she loved Beerus, and believed he loved her, then how he made his way with her. Then left. And then the night he showed up at the Cafe two weeks later with Whis. He knew everything that happened. He held her close and hugged her.
"He doesn't deserve you, or the child okay" he said in a protective tone. Making her smiled to herself before releasing another large shot of yellow and orange.

~ le time skip brought to you by Trunks' purple hair ~

Trunks POV:
I left Y/n's house a few hours after finding out she was with child. I stepped down the dimly lit pathway to my house, with wasn't far if I'm honest.
As I got into the house, I was greeted by my little sister Bulla. (Or Bra, whatever u want to call the bitch)
"Trunks your home!" She hugged me and pulled me into the kitchen. "I just finished making dinner!" Oh no! No no no no no no no no no no! Please dear god no! My sister made dinner!?
"I'm not very hungry. I had some ramen a while ago" I smiled nervously. Trying to hide the fact that her cooking is shit.
"Oh fine then!" She crossed her arms and pouted.
"But do you know where mom is?" I asked her. She looked at me confused, I don't usual ask her where mom is, I usually ask dad. But he was no where to be seen either.
"She's out the back in the shed" I thanked my sister and walked out the back to find my mom under a piece of machinery fixing it.
"Um....hey mom?" I said calming, she rolled out from under the machine.
"Hey Trunks, what's up?" I sighed.
"Can you please get in contact with Whis! Its really important!?" I begged. She giggled.
"Alright!"

Mom called for Whis, who responded nearly an hour later, he appeared at home with Lord Beerus by his side, I was so pissed to see him.
"Ah sweet Bulma, you called?" Whis asked with his casual smile.
"Yes my son needs to talk to you apparently" she said as she walked off and left us. I faced Beerus.
"Its him who I need a word with" I pointed at Beerus. He was straight faced, like normal.
"What do you need to talk about with me!" He snarled.
"Its about Y/n Beerus!" I snapped. He calmed down after hearing her name.
"How is she?"
"Oh perfectly fine"
"What's wrong then?"
"Nothing, apart from the fact that she's moving towns" he froze. "And she's......." I couldn't bring myself to tell him. Not without bursting out in anger.
"She's what? Sick? Hurt? Lonely?" They were all true. She was sick, of him, a d sick from the baby. Hurt. Because he had left her after he made love to her. And lonely. Cause she doesn't even talked to me that much anymore.
"No. She's............. Pregnant"