Meet the Parents (prt 1)

Beerus' POV:

(Y/n) has been a little on edge the last couple of days, with the baby and us trying to find somewhere to live....its been really difficult.

"Beerus....dinners ready!" I hear that sweet voice call out to me from the kitchen, I get up and head into the kitchen and see her put two plates on the table. I love her cooking....

She sits down at the table slowly, I join her a moment after.

She ignores me completely, whats going on? Her hormones arent that bad are they?

"You shouldn't be doing so much work (Y/n)....its bad for the baby...." still no response from her, i sigh and start to eat with her "this is delicious sweetheart"

She looks up at me and sighs, putting her fork down and looking me in the eye.

"Your meeting my family this weekend....no excuses and no buts!"

I blink, unsure on how to respond. Her family? Her parents? Im so screwed.....

"Im meeting your family?" I raise an eye brow and she glares at me

"Let me guess....you have to return home to see if Whis is okay dont you?!" Her words were full of venom. I was trapped now, I was planning on visiting my home to check on Whis this weekend....but if i have no choice right now.... No! I do as much as i can to not make her stressed and its been making me stressed.....I am NOT skipping this weekend to relax, just so I can meet her parents. They can wait...Whis can't.

"Yes actually. And I'm going to go home to see him..."

She didnt like my response.....oops...

"Excuse me?"

'Ah shit!'

She got up from the table and left her full plate behind and went to the bedroom, slamming thr door behind her.

'Ah fuck.....'

I hold my head in my hand and play with my food before standing up and grabbing her plate, taking it to the bedroom and knocking on the door.

Your POV:

You couldn't believe he would skip out of meeting your family to go home.....you had no idea on if he would come back after the weekend....you didnt know if he was true to his word or not...

You heard the door knock, you jumped and looked at it

"Go away Beerus...."

"..." Silence, followed by a sigh, followed by footsteps leading away. You look next to the bed to see a photo of you both in a wooden frame that he gave you, the photo was of the day you convinced him to go to the park with you to play in the Autumn leaves.

You smiled at the picture, wishing to go back to that day, that was only a month ago, but you wished to go back. Winter would be rolling in soon, and it was starting to get a little more chilly each day.

Beerus' POV:

'Okay maybe I was a little too tough on what I said....but I really want to make sure Who's is okay, I haven't seen him in a while and I'm worried. I'm allowed to worry.....'

I placed the plate in the microwave and sit back down to eat mine, feeling my stomach turn just by looking at the food, it wasn't the food making me feel sick, it was the guilt.

I love her more than anything, but what if Whis is in trouble or something, or getting too lonely.....

I push my plate away and leave my head on the table "I'm a failure of a boyfriend....how am I gonna cope being a father....what will the kid even look like? Man I'm so lame"