Chapter?

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF BEERUS-
BEERUS: DONT BRING ME INTO THIS MORTAL!
SHUSH! ANYWAY...IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED......SO.....VERY....SORRY!
BUT IN THIS NOTE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO DO A FACE REVEAL.......IF SO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME YES OR NO.

AND AS FOR THE CHAPTER..... IM JUST BEING AN IDIOT, HERE'S YOUR CHAPTER GUYS.

Your POV:
You were 4 months into the pregnancy, you sat on the couch and watched one of your favourite cartoons, you had chocolate, a nice warm blanket, and the world most comfortable heater/pillow....Beerus. He looked after you like a Queen, no...a goddess, HIS goddess, no one else's. After word got out of you and Beerus having a child together, to Goku, he was constantly visiting with Chichi.
She would bring food and gifts, but one person you miss is Whis, he never visited. Not even to see Beerus had seen him for a while. Beerus nudges you slightly, you look up at him.

"Yes?" You reply to his movement

"I need to pee" he says and smiles at you, you chuckle and sit up, letting him get up and walk down the small hallway

As you waited, you got out your phone, you have been looking into finding another place to stay, you didn't have the room for a baby in the house and you have been struggling to pay the bills lately. You looked at a two bedroom apartment further into the city, cheap rent and no need to pay for the water bill. You were thinking about it but didn't want something to close to the city for Beerus' sake, you sigh and put your phone away.

"You alright?" You look up to see Beerus, you smile and hold you arms out to cuddle again, he chuckles and sits back down, pulling you close to him "come on, what's wrong? Hormones?"

"No!" You hit him playfully and hide in his chest "I was looking at a place....but its too close to town for your liking..."

"Well I might like it, where is it?"

"The city" you look at him with that 'I told you so' look. He frowns a little

"Your right....I'm not much for the city but if you feel like its a good place then I'm all for it"

You but in "but it should be a place that we both like. After all, we will be raising a child there to it's only fair that we find a place together....." You pout a little. The look he gives you tell you all you needed to know 'your right my beautiful, pregnant and hormonal girlfriend, you are always right and I respect every decision you make'...........

He gave you that look a lot. Lately he's been giving you different expressions for questions....if you asked him what ice cream you should get while shopping, he gives you the 'your hormonal bitch, just get chocolate' look. You don't like that one cause you know he's right with that.

Ever since your baby bump started to grow he started getting more and more protective of you and the baby, what foods are best for you, how much exercise you should, how relaxed you should be and he's constantly cleaning so you don't stress about it. It makes you think what he'll be like in the future.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked you, you were staring off into space again

"Oh nothing....just how protective you've been lately" he frowns a little as you say that

"Is it bad? Am I being too protective? Does it stress you out at all?" He asked question after question. Honestly you just want some quiet time with him to watch the movie and cuddle.......but that's not gonna happen

"No its not its fine, of anything its adorable, but I just want to cuddle right now..." You pout a little.

He gives off his smile 'alright I'll obey every command you ask of me' that's all you wanted....just cuddle time.

So there you two were, cuddling again while continuing the movie, you felt him go limp under you, seeing him asleep. "That's adorable" you get to go to the bathroom, holding you bump as you walk, you were so excited for the day to come. You just didn't know how to tell your family, to tell them your pregnant to the god of destruction? And soon a little Beerus will be running around.......the thought of you guys as a family made you smile brightly........

THERES THE CHAPTER THAT EVERYONE'S BEEN ASKING FOR!!!!!!!!! YOUR WELCOME!!!!

as you guys probably noticed, I was blanked out on what to write, this is all just a bunch of bullshit that I was randomly think about at 3am.....its 3am rn you guys. So I might get some sleep.....

Also you guys check out DBSuper? Its great