aera had arrived half an hour early to school, and was gathered with her friends when sooji stalked over in her four inch heels.

wow, she wants to start my torture early today... but i'm prepared

"omo omo aera ya, did something happen between you and your boyfriend? you didn't send me any pictures yesterday despite all my reminders!" sooji cackled with her cronies echoing after her.

"mind your own business sooji." jungkook replied with a glare, keeping his promise to protect aera.

"but oppa, yesterday we all heard aera! she said we would be surprised by how handsome her boyfriend was!" sooji said, with a fake cutesy that she used to address jungkook.

"i'm not your oppa and-" he was about to say more when aera suddenly help up her phone.

"mian sooji ah, we were having so much fun i forgot to send you!" aera cut in with a coy grin.

sooji's eyes immediately widened and she grabbed aera's phone. "bwoya? is this photoshop? or did you pay someone to kiss you?"

aera snatched her phone back. "ani! how can you fake that! i would never!" she insisted, although inside, she was laughing at how shocked sooji looked.

"ya, close your mouth. that's my taetae." she clipped, enjoying herself way to much.

sooji and her posse yapped their mouths shut, and aera wanted to burst out in laughter.

"that's enough proof right? so leave me alone." aera said, before turning around to face the boys, signalling the end of sooji's confrontation.

when she heard footsteps leave, she burst out laughing until she saw the weird looks she got from her members.

"bwo." she asked, staring back at them.

jungkook grabbed her phone and keyed in her password. "누구야?!"

"just someone jungkook. don't worry about it!"

"how can i not?! if you were this desperate, i could've kissed you on the cheek! why did you go and find someone when i told you it was dangerous!"

aera furrowed her brows, not liking his tone. "calm down kookie, i'm fine, its no big deal. and you know sooji would call our bluff if you were the one to kiss me."

"how can i calm down when my cr- best friend is going around asking random boys for kisses-"

"yah!" aera yelled, hurt by his accusation. "don't make me out to be some whore when i'm not. i know taehyung okay. leave me alone."

angered, aera got her things and stormed away, leaving behind five speechless boys and an angry jungkook.

-

as she reached her next class early, her english teacher asked aera to help her collect their packages from the staff room.

having no choice to agree, aera begrudgingly strolled there and was dismayed when she saw how many packages there were.

she would have to make two trips! but maybe...

aera stepped forward slowly, trying to balance the stack of worksheets and watch where she was going at the same time. she had successfully exited the staff room, but the real challenge began as she made her way back to class.

aera sighed, the books were heavy, and some of the corners were digging into her arms. if only she hadn't stormed off...

if only she hadn't fought with jungkook...

tsk, it's his fault anyways, making a big deal out of noth-

BAM.

aera felt the blow coming from her right, as she turned the corner. it wasn't hard enough to knock her to the floor, but the sudden movement suprised her, causing her to drop all the books.

"aish!" she huffed as she kneeled down to pick it up.

"mian." a deep voice apologised insincerely, before walking away.

a familiar deep voice...

"taehyung?" aera asked as she looked up and saw said trouble maker, stopping him in his tracks.

"oh! aera!" he replied, surprised.

aera didn't know how to feel. after last night, she was determined to avoid taehyung completely, especially since he acted like a big jerk. but now, he was in her school...

shit. aera's eyes widened as she realised that she was screwed. sooji thought they were dating... if taehyung blew their cover... she couldn't bare to imagine how much more humiliation she would have to endure.

a tap on her shoulder jerked her away from her thoughts. "i'm gonna go now..." taehyung said.

she glared. "no, you need to help me pick up these books because you knocked me over."

he was about to protest, but decided otherwise and bent down to pick up the books.

"ok look taehyung... i didn't know you went to this school. but the thing is... earlier today sooji confronted me and i showed her our picture... she thinks we're dating... uh could you do me another favour and pretend-"

"why should i" taehyung interrupted with blank face.

aera chewed on her lip, unsure of how to reply him. "uh... what do you want? i'll do it if it's reasonable..." she trailed off, unsure of what to say.

he hummed, "maybe you can buy me strawberry milk everyday."

aera stilled. was it really that simple? just a carton of milk everyday?

then, taehyung smirked, a warning glint flashing in his eye. "oh... and you'll have to do me... 3 favours. take it or leave it." he replied, repeating the words she had said last night.

aera nodded with a sigh, already expecting that he wouldn't have accepted joined her so easily.

he flashed her an amused smile. it was a unique smile, rectangular and boxy, flashing his pearly whites, and aera had no choice but to admit that he looked good. "this should be fun!"

aera felt herself nodding nervously when the bell rang. " i need to get to class! where's yours?" she asked as she began to pile the books in her arms.

taehyung took out a piece of paper and read,"room 2.1 english."

"oh! same class, follow me!" aera said, starting to walk down the hall. but taehyung suddenly pulled her back, and grabbed majority of the books from her arms.

when she stared at him in disbelief, he just smiled again and winked, gesturing for her to lead the way.

___________________________________________

누구야 (nu-gu-ya) : who is he