십우

it was weird dragging taehyung to jimin's studio.

after school on monday, the two of them walked home, finished their school work at aera's house and changed before leaving.

they walked towards the studio with linked arms, aera leading the way. she still hadn't told him where they were going as she wanted it to be a surprise.

"where are we going?" taehyung whined for the 7th time.

"shut up and i'll explain in a minute, i promise!" aera replied as they finally reached the establishment.

taehyung raised an eyebrow and aera flashed him her brightest smile.

"!!! we're at a dance studio!" she cheered, slightly nervous for his reaction.

taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "i don't have money aera, and neither do you."

"i know... but i managed to somehow get you into a class, and it starts in 5 minutes so you better get ready!" she replied, trying to hype him up.

"w-what?" taehyung asked, still trying to process what was going on.

aera pouted jokingly, although on the inside she was nervous. "ya, i'm doing you a favour, can't you be grateful for me? why do you look so serious?"

"if you paid for it, i can't go." he replied, expression grim.

"what, why? i didn't pay, but even if i did, it's not a big deal tae."

taehyung stared wide-eyed at her. "not a big deal?! aera, you just helped me get into a dance class at one of the most popular studios to help me achieve my dream and it's not a big deal?!"

serious taehyung was slightly intimidating to aera. especially since he called her by her full name, and not the rara she was used to. she was about to nod her head when he suddenly flicked her forehead and pulled her into another heart attack inducing hug.

"i really don't deserve you rara. thank you so much, you have no idea." he said, squeezing her slightly.

aera chuckled, relieved that he liked his surprise. "괜찮아! i'm happy you appreciate it, come on, i'll go introduce you to my friend, he let you sneak into his class!"

taehyung reluctantly pulled away and aera led him towards the entrance.

aera was thankful that the hug ended early in fear that he would hear her loud heartbeats, or cause her heart to explode.

the fact that she had gone out of her way to ask jimin for this favour, and the uncontrollable beating of her heart whenever she was near him only reconfirmed the truth.

she was falling for him. hard and fast.

_

"chimchim!" aera yelled as she strolled into the studio with taehyung lagging behind her.

"oh! aera! and it's oppa to you pabo." he replied as he swooped in for a friendly hug.

"heol, we haven't seen each other in so long and you still haven't grown at all hmm..." aera teased, pouting once she received jimin's retaliatory punch in her shoulder.

taehyung observed them from the side awkwardly until aera brings him over. "jimin, this is taehyung! taehyung meet jimin!"

the two boys greeted each other politely and jimin whispered in aera's ear, "i thought your friend would be a girl..."

aera shrugged, not knowing how to reply. thankfully, more people began to stream in and aera turned around and grabbed taehyung by the face.

squishing his cheeks together, she told him. "i'm off to buy shit but i'll come back. you better make this worthwhile and make me proud ok!"

taehyung nodded and ruffled her hair, making her glare and him and lightly slap his hand away.

quickly fixing her hair, she waved goodbye to jimin and left the class with a bounce in her step.

-

she later returned with a bag full of drinks and snacks from the convenient store.

"."she said after she had sat down with the two boys.

"yayyyy! gomawoyeo aera!" jimin replied as he dug through the bag. "but wait, i said i wanted chocolate... who's the strawberry for?"

"내꺼!" taehyung exclaimed as he swooped in and took his drink. "gomawo raraya!" he purred in his overly sweet aegyo voice.

jimin raised at eyebrow at aera before staring at taehyung. since he probably didn't know about their agreement, he likely assumed that taehyung rudely claimed the drink for himself.

oh well.

"so, how was class!"

"taehyung learns pretty quick but you can kind of tell he's never danced before... no offence, but he lacks fluidity. he gets the moved right but the movements don't flow naturally." jimin summarised, trying to provide constructive feedback for taehyung.

the boy in question just smiled sheepishly at aera and continued sipping his strawberry milk happily.

"hmm oh yea, so how are you and minah!!" aera teased, nudging his side.

his brows furrowed. "why minah? i haven't spoken to her for a few weeks."

"um... that's weird, i thought you guys were dating..." aera asked, tilting her head to the side trying to make sense of what was going on.

"what!? no way! minah isn't really my type... and besides, i already have a c-"

"crush?! tell me too!" taehyung interrupted.

"aniya!! that's his private life tae, can you chill..." aera deadpanned, although inside she was kind of freaking out.

WHO WAS HIS CRUSH!?!?!?!?

________________________________
(jjang): surprise
괜찮아 (gwaen-chan-a): it's fine
(ja) : here
내꺼 (ne-kko) : mine