십사

aera bit her lip and stared at her phone for a good thirty seconds, before flopping on to bed. she was having a moral dilemma.

to text park-freaking jimin or not.

she really really really wanted to help taehyung. but IT WOULD BE SO AWKWARD.

they hadn't spoken in weeks, which was quite normal for them, but it was different now that she planned to ask him to help her help taehyung.

jimin and taehyung never met before so aera would definitely understand if jimin was unwilling to help him out for free. and she also didn't know how bad of a dancer taehyung was, so jimin might feel burdened if taehyung couldn't learn well...

but at that same time, she was very confident in jimin's ability to teach. he was a senior at seoul arts high school and had a part time job at a famous dance studio where he taught classes. this was also one of the main reasons why they couldn't meet up or spoke little, because jimin was either busy dancing or too tired. and knowing jimin, he could probably slip into taehyung into one of his classes if aera begged him to.

so the main problem wasn't jimin or taehyung. it was her the fact that she used to have a sort of crush on jimin, and it only stopped (unofficially) after she saw jimin on minah's account.

she huffed. regardless, she was doing this to help her friend, kim taehyung.

she said she could, so she would.

mustering up the courage, she sent jimin her message.

aera : yo chim! we hvnt talked for a while but could u do me a favour pls!!

to her surprise, his response came in just a few seconds.

moCHIM de jamless🍡: yea haha sorry ive been so bz :(

moCHIM de jamless🍡: wdywant??

aera : cld u sneak my friend into some of ur classes??

moCHIM de jamless🍡 is typing...

aera : plsssss !! i'll buy u food/jams!!

moCHIM de jamless🍡: ... idk aera, the management has been strict about this lately, but i'll see wat i can do!

aera : bless u!!! tysm!!

moCHIM de jamless🍡: BUT, u hv to buy me a drink aftr class n call me oppa!

aera : heol... dont push ur luck jibooty

moCHIM de jamless🍡: tsk! this rude gal, im taller than u by 5cm

aera : * -10cm u mean

moCHIM de jamless🍡: WE BOTH KNOW IM TALLER >:(

aera giggled. she missed this, teasing jimin about his height, their playful banter... but now he had minah. and she had taehyung, although he was mostly just her crush.

her conversation with jimin left her with many mixed emotions. she felt hopeful that jimin would be able to help taehyung, excited to rekindle her low-key dying friendship with jimin, but overall, she felt lost.

having taehyung by her side as a fake boyfriend had temporarily made her forget the fact that she was still technically a 모솔. but it also made her crave for something more, something real.

although taehyung had only appeared a month ago, she knew she was starting to have strong feelings for him. but would he ever feel the same way about her? would they ever evolve from this fake relationship to something real?

and now to further complicate things, jungkook had also confessed to her. after his confession, however, nothing much progressed as he had left for a school trip the day after. but now that he was coming back on monday, aera would have to deal with him.

and then there was jimin, who didn't quite count since he had a girlfriend. but because he hadn't confirmed or mentioned anything about minah, and because she did have a crush on him previously, aera couldn't determine whether or not her feelings would return.

aera was too confused, and overwhelmed.

suddenly, the number of potential love interests in her life went from one, to zero, and then magically, three.

suddenly, her phone chimed and she got a text from jimin.

moCHIM de jamless🍡: ur friend can come for the 7pm slot, hip hop shld be fine right?

aera : blesss u!! tysm!!!! 지민 오빠 !

moCHIM de jamless🍡: ikr ;) hoho n u better come n buy me a drink aftr class!

aera suddenly thought of taehyung and his strawberry milk when jimin mentioned drink.

aera : i can buy u milk??

moCHIM de jamless🍡: hmmm i guess choco is nice!!

chocolate and strawberry were different, just like jimin and taehyung.

aera couldn't decide which she liked more.

___________________________________________

지민 오빠 짱 (ji-min-o-ppa-jjang) :
jimin oppa is so good/cool!

pls vote n comment bcos it wld rlly make my day !! n it wld rlly give me some motivation to continue writing this story , sorry it took so long for this update!