bubble tea makes you grow!

"Hello shortie. Ready to go home?" Jungkook said as I reached the school gates. He was already there, waiting for me. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Enough of the shortie stuff please Jungkook.  Don't be such a meanie!" 

"Sorry shortie, you'll have to live with it." He chuckled. Aish this kid... 

We started walking back home. 

"Do you want any snacks before we walk back?" He asked as we walked. 

"Um... could we get some bubble tea? There's a bubble tea place nearby we could go to."

I pointed to the direction of the bubble tea location. 

"What's it called?" 

"I think... Happy Jams? Yeah Happy Jams. Let's go. I have money." 

"Nah... I'll pay for you." 

"Wow, the meanie is being nice!" I said, laughing.

"Yeah I am." He snorted. 

"Well let's get walking there." 

*** 

After some ten minutes of walking and talking (and jungkook bullying me about my height T_T), we made it to Happy Jams. It seemed a bit crowded... but that's normal for a boba shop. And besides... the store was really aesthetic looking... so pretty. 

"Wow... it's so pretty inside~ let's go." 

Jungkook and I walked in and stood in line. 

"Look... that tree is the same height as you Y/N! Hahaha..." Jungkook started laughing. 

"Stop." 

I glared. 

He kept laughing. Tch. 

Jungkook and I ordered classic jasmine milk tea in a large size.

As we got our drinks, we sat down in seats that were near the window. Surprised to find a seat in a place this crowded. 

As Jungkook and I drank our yummy milk tea, he started asking me weird questions.

"Hey Y/N... do you think milk tea will make you grow taller?" 

"Um... it has milk so... maybe?" 

"Well... maybe it will help you grow taller! Bubble tea will make you grow... and then I'll stop picking you!" 

"It would be better for you to stop picking me... now." 

"Sorry shortie, that ain't happening." He shook his finger, telling me, 'no'.

 I pouted. 

"Did you just 'ain't' me?" 

"Well yes I did." 

END