you're not my boyfriend!

Jungkook and I walked around the city after we finished drinking boba. We somehow walked in Hongdae, which is known for it's shopping places. 

"That was really good boba~", I said, happily. I patted my happy tummy. I love milk tea... 

"Yeah, hopefully it will make you grow," He snickered. 

"Geez... shut up meanie."

 I stuck out my tongue and gave him a stink eye. 

He laughed. "Man, you're so cute." 

Cute? 

"Oh? So I'm cute now? Not short? I can get used to this Jungkook. You should call me cute instead of short!" 

He should! But... Hm...why did Jungkook say cute? One time he said that he rather date an old, ugly lady instead of me. Which wasn't nice of him to say T_T 

That was mean to the old lady and to me... 

He covered his mouth and blushed. 

"I... didn't mean to say that... I meant to say... n-never mind!" He covered his pink face and turned away. 

Now he's all shy? What? This isn't your typical annoying Jungkook, who has been annoying since grade school. He flushes up like this a lot now... weird but... whatever. 

As we walked in silence, I broke the silence once I saw a store I wanted to go to. CHUU! 

 CHUU! 

(one of my favorite korean brands

(one of my favorite korean brands... had to mention it somehow) 

  I need to buy a new pair of jeans. Might as well go get them now.   

"Jungkook, I need to go buy something over there. You can wait outside or something." 

"Hm? Nah, I'll come with you." 

"No, you won't like it anyway. Stay outside or sit on one of the those chairs in the front." 

"I'll look like a creep if I do." 

"Aish...fine, come come come!" 

I pulled his arm with me and we went up the stairs and into the store. It was empty since it was a school day and nobody shops on school days.

A lady working there greeted us. Her hair was short and curly, and had a CHUU related beret on her head. She was really pretty... 

"Hello, welcome to CHUU! Can I help you with anything?"

"Oh hello! I was wondering if you would have the 5k jeans in the color black?" 

"Yes, there on that rack over there. Oh, you brought your boyfriend along with you miss?" The lady looked at Jungkook who looked clueless. 

I made a face. 

Boyfriend... pffff... not in a million years lady. 

"No! He's not my boy-" 

"Yeah she dragged me to come with her. Girls these days... " He pulled me closer to him, as if a couple would do. My head was now resting on his chest from behind. I blushed and hit his arm playfully. 

I'm not even mad that he lied and said that I was his girlfriend, I'm mad that he said that I dragged him to come with me into the store!

I didn't drag nobody, I told him to stay outside but he didn't! 

"Hey!" I made a face. 

The lady chuckled. 

"Couples these days, so cute. I'll help you out once you're done shopping. See you later!" She walked away to sort out some hangers in the corner. 

Once she was gone, I looked at Jungkook weirdly. 

"So, mind explaining why you said that you were my boyfriend?" 

"Kind of weird to have a childhood friend shop with you right? So might as well lie to make it look less weird. Besides, I know you would love to have me as a boyfriend right?" He smirked. 

"N-no, you're not my boyfriend! Aish... you meanie!" 

END